3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

@Ddhawkins, yeah I can't wait either, but I hate that it's ending. At least they are ending it with dignity instead of dragging it out for 5 years of filler episodes..

Saw Deadpool tonight. I REALLY wish Disney would let a movie Deadpool figure happen. I know they are fighting Fox, but let us have this one. Just this one.

*edit* In addition to Mockingbird, I also have Cap, Cottonmouth, Sharon Carter, and Demolition Man all up for trade or sale (still carded, minus the BAF pieces)

I actually found the new wave in Toys R Us. First time in about two years that I've found new figures in a store. Picked up the whole case minus Black Panther and House of M Spidey since they were repacks.

Love the sculpts. Wish they all had wrist and torso articulation though. Also Captain Marvel is pretty short compared to the rest of the figures.

Saw the new wave/ a case of 8 at my local toys r us yesterday

My haul for the week has been pretty good

I got a mib tri spider slayer from the spiderman cartoon from the 90's

Got a moc abomination from the ed Norton hull.movie for my movie verse

And BIG SHOUT OUT TO DRAGONKINGS was able to get all 3 comic packs of the new figures, thank you very much brother

so...

Since some people are actually finding these 4 inch / 3.75 figures in Stores after SOO long does that mean

that Falcon, Stall, random Hasbro executive etc.. finally starting to hear us?

or this is a fluke and people will be finding ONLY these figures for the next year?

Waves 2 and 3 from 2014 started popping up late last year at WM. They were clearanced out after a week or two. Don't get your hope up yet, but so far the 3.75" Legends do seem to be off to a good start. Everyone start buying them up so we can keep this going.

Found the new legends figures at my Walmart near Vancouver but this case assortment is disappointing because essentially its one collector and done for the pegs. That being said someone got there before me and only left Spider-Man. Im beginning to wonder about the 2-Packs for Canada as the Walmart reset did not have them and Toys'R'Us is useless.

Found the new legends figures at my Walmart near Vancouver but this case assortment is disappointing because essentially its one collector and done for the pegs. That being said someone got there before me and only left Spider-Man. Im beginning to wonder about the 2-Packs for Canada as the Walmart reset did not have them and Toys'R'Us is useless.

There's a silver lining to the case packs though. Because one collector will clean out the case in one go, they should sell through faster which gets them restocked faster. Obviously this won't work perfectly but it might help improve distribution. Time will tell

Saw the new wave/ a case of 8 at my local toys r us yesterday

My haul for the week has been pretty good

I got a mib tri spider slayer from the spiderman cartoon from the 90's

Got a moc abomination from the ed Norton hull.movie for my movie verse

And BIG SHOUT OUT TO DRAGONKINGS was able to get all 3 comic packs of the new figures, thank you very much brother

your welcome sir. Glad they got there ok.

And I kinda lean towards what stitch13 is saying MAYBE it can help them sell through quicker like the old Kenner star Wars days.

instead of 4-5 "anchor " figures that end up peg warming so hard they aren't "warming pegs' they are "Defending pegs" away from new figures.

Where are the comic 2 packs being found? Wal-Mart? I usually have pretty crappy luck finding anything new at my local Wal-Marts if that is the case.

Yup, as well as Meijer and TRU. Most places are in the middle of inventory/yearly resets so give it a little bit of time.

Thanks! I'm in MA and have always had better luck at TRU. I'll stick to looking there!

Where are the comic 2 packs being found? Wal-Mart? I usually have pretty crappy luck finding anything new at my local Wal-Marts if that is the case.

Yup, as well as Meijer and TRU. Most places are in the middle of inventory/yearly resets so give it a little bit of time.

Thanks! I'm in MA and have always had better luck at TRU. I'll stick to looking there!

If it helps, I've noticed a pattern. Most places seem to put out the 5" Spidey figures first, then the Absorbing Man Legends, then the Cap Legends, THEN they get to the new 4" lines.

If it helps, I've noticed a pattern. Most places seem to put out the 5" Spidey figures first, then the Absorbing Man Legends, then the Cap Legends, THEN they get to the new 4" lines.

I've seen everything but the comic packs in that order... So they should be coming. :D

Found Black Pnather and Spiderman Noir at TRU.

Was going to get Spiderman but scanned him and he rang up at 12.99. I looked at this solitary figure with no accessories of a character I don't even care about..... promptly put it back on the shelf.

(ETA:) Did end up getting the 12inch Spiderman vs. Sinister 6 Titan scale Sandman... cost? 10.99. (The new figures have ball shoulders and hips which is nice)

Got the comic packs today at Wal-Mart in Richmond, VA. the issues are what they have been, but they look better in the flesh for sure. At this point, i wish all 3.75 was comic packed. I'd rather pay 20 for 2 then 13 for one even if i don't necessarily want both figures.

I could get behind that, but it would make army building a real #$##. Look at the upcoming Captain Marvel pack for example.