3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I keep checking from time to time, but find nothing has changed.
It is unfortunate, because as much as we at times disagreed and "b and c"ed about things, we really did(still do) have a great community of unique individuals on here who shared in our love for our chosen scale and figure line.

I look forward to a time when things may change, but until then I will try to contribute every know and again, just in an effort to keep our community on life support (in the hopes that things may return to those glorious days of product being on the shelves).
If nothing else, I can always rail against our combined greatest of adversaries, and nemesis to the Marvel Universe line...Dwight Stall.

If anyone has a need for a 3.75" scale dentist's chair, the new wave of Tsum Tsum blind packs has one with Darla (from Finding Nemo). I'm surprised they were able to cram it into the tiny packet. Random I know, but there ain't much going on here these days.

Ugh, if only those Batman Animated figures were 3 and 3/4, then we could reinact the scene from Mad Love with Joker attempting to perform Dentistry on Jim Gordon.

Yeah,

It's a shame.

at least the New HIYA toys Predator 1/18th toys are showing in Package shots at the Hiya Facebook page.

Not Marvel But I do plan to set up some Space Marvel Characters/GI JOE/maybe even Shield Fighting Predator Dioramas.

I ordered some SpaceWalls the other day, and I really want to set up a shot of my Metroid Amiibo hunting a Predator. I need to know which Predator to order. Any advice?

It isn’t Marvel news, but I think I’ll have something for you guys to buy in the next few days. I suspect that it’ll speak to some of the frustration around here.

If anyone has a need for a 3.75" scale dentist's chair, the new wave of Tsum Tsum blind packs has one with Darla (from Finding Nemo). I'm surprised they were able to cram it into the tiny packet. Random I know, but there ain't much going on here these days.

If I ever have the room to set up my Fallout settlement diorama again, I definitely need one for my wasteland Doctor's office.

If I ever have the room to set up my Fallout settlement diorama again, I definitely need one for my wasteland Doctor's office.

They're showing up at TRU and Walmart right now. $1.98 at WM is really hard to beat.

@NorrinRadd, yes to the Mad Love scene. I hadn't even thought of that. We really do need BTAS figures in this scale.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants one of the Ultron Prowler Bots from the Playmation line, they're currently on sale for a buck at TRU. I grabbed a few (or 6) for dioramas. I don't recognize them from any of the comics, but they look cool and this line is starved for anything even remotely resembling a vehicle.

I guess those *remotely* resemble a vehicle! ;)

If anyone wants one of the Ultron Prowler Bots from the Playmation line, they're currently on sale for a buck at TRU. I grabbed a few (or 6) for dioramas. I don't recognize them from any of the comics, but they look cool and this line is starved for anything even remotely resembling a vehicle.

I guess those *remotely* resemble a vehicle! ;)

They look really cool with Avengers posed fighting them. And they seem like something that could have been in the comics. To be honest, I'm actually a little disappointed that Playmation fizzled out. I had no interest in the interactive aspect, but MODOK was nice. I wouldn't have minded a few more releases like that. Now that the X-Men are back home, we could have seen some cool Sentinel designs if this line lasting long enough.

• 4 weeks later...

The painted detail is great, hope the quality control is as good across the line as my two were.

Havent seen detail in this scale like this I think ever, this is some High end paint jobs and detail.

Forever in my mind shows that Hasbro is really full of crap concerning cost issues V. Quality in the 1/18th scale across the board if a tiny company like this can give this much articulation and detail into a 19.99 IMPORT figure.

No excuse, just greed, lack of respect of its consumers and no pride of craftsmanship.

I cant wait for their Injustice 2 figures now.

HiYa toys, Boss Fight and Mauraders are KILLING it. Just eish some of our beloved 1/18th licenses like Marvel , GI Joe and Star Wars got this level of love anymore. BUT am thinking about that Jabba's Barge, freaking beautiful.

I can easily see some cameos by Predator, Hacks and many others on that thing

Was out of town visiting some friends and stopped by a comic shop on the way home. They had both movie Sabretooths (regular and the Walmart exclusive) carded for $10 and $12 respectively. I missed them back in the day and they definitely aren't that cheap on the secondary market now. Now I just need that 2-pack with the shirtless Colossus.

Hasbro Toy Shop has some good sales right now.

I got the Dr. Strange movie two pack for 4.99. (Going to make custom Kaecilius) and got the 6 inch action feature Homecoming Vulture so I have more accurate wings for my 4 inch Vulture. Also decide to get the modern Cap with the split shield for completion's sake.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Legends-Doctor-Strange-Doctor-Strange-Astral-Doctor-Strange-2-Pack/222471127363?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

My TRU has started pulling a bunch of stuff from the back. I hit the jackpot when some of my K-Marts closed. I'm talking '08 and '09 Star Wars Legacy BAD figures for $ a pop and MU figures from the first 3 waves for about that same price. No luck this time around though. Crossing my fingers that I can snag an AT-ACT or two for sub $50, but they'll probably be gone long before then.