Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found Wolverine at my local Target while looking for 6 inch Cyclops, Polaris, and Dazzler. Thats the 3.75 female version. Tried to find Lady Deadpool but she was not there. I only grabbed 3.75 stuff

From what I've seen in stores, you are really rolling the dice on Enchantress by buying her unseen like that. Hopefully her eyes turn out ok.

Ok July has come and gone and no new wave! Should we be worried?

Posted Images

I used to work at a Toys R Us and since I'm regularly in there I know the store manager and a bunch of other people. I was in there last weekend and talked to the manager. He said the stuff would start to be marked down this week but it's going to be a slow increase for the next 60 days. He said not only do they have to get rid of the stuff in their store but also all of the warehouses will need to get emptied and who knows what they are going to find in there? He also said that after 60 days there will probably be a final liquidation where they start selling all of the fixtures and whatnot. I am in Madison, WI

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well thanks for the heads up, maybe we will find all the HTF stuff they lost in the warehouses through the years. Maybe some gems like the Lost Stan Winston and some hidden GI Joe/ Transformers stuff. Toys R Us has a LONG LONG history they can have anything lost in those warehouses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2018 at 10:19 PM, wedge1968 said:

I thought the others were not exclusive?  Am I wrong about that?

I have no idea. Hasbro had these out at SDCC, but I haven't seen anyone mention them being exclusives anywhere. I just assumed they'd hit Gamestop too seeing how Ddhawkins found them sold together on eBay. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Hasbro doesn't even know where they'll end up :biggrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stitch13 said:

I have no idea. Hasbro had these out at SDCC, but I haven't seen anyone mention them being exclusives anywhere. I just assumed they'd hit Gamestop too seeing how Ddhawkins found them sold together on eBay. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Hasbro doesn't even know where they'll end up :biggrin:

Hi stitch. I didn't get the two packs on eBay. I'm sorry I don't know how to do links but they are available from ID TOYS. They are based in the u.k but do ship internationally. It's the only place I've seen any of em turn up. I hope it's helpful.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got back from Meijer, where I found all three 2-packs.  I have yet to open the one with the Collector, but I like them so far (although the leg on my Spider-Man is a little wonky).

After lunch, I have to rush off to GameStop to cancel my preorder and get my $5 back.

If you have a Meijer in your area, you might want to check.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wedge1968 said:

I just got back from Meijer, where I found all three 2-packs.  I have yet to open the one with the Collector, but I like them so far (although the leg on my Spider-Man is a little wonky).

After lunch, I have to rush off to GameStop to cancel my preorder and get my $5 back.

If you have a Meijer in your area, you might want to check.

So the Spidey set isn't a Gamestop exclusive? Between this and the recent TVC Island Rey debacle, Hasbro really needs to stop 3.75" exclusives until they can sort themselves out.

And thanks ddhawkins. I assumed eBay but didn't know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 7:58 PM, stitch13 said:

So the Spidey set isn't a Gamestop exclusive? Between this and the recent TVC Island Rey debacle, Hasbro really needs to stop 3.75" exclusives until they can sort themselves out.

And thanks ddhawkins. I assumed eBay but didn't know.

Indeed!
I also found the Gamerverse sets. I got Mr. Negative/Spidey & 2x Ryu/Black Widow.
The Spidey set is not a Gamestop exclusive. I don't know how that came about. My theory is they were supposed to get them "first" but either Hasbro or Gamestop dropped the ball on that.

attachment.php?attachmentid=50332&stc=1&
attachment.php?attachmentid=50333&stc=1&
attachment.php?attachmentid=50331&stc=1&

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE