Jump to content

Recommended Posts

About to do the same. I will say however that Boss Fight is getting a lot of my money during their advent sale this month. I've bought pretty much everything they have now. Just a few stragglers I am waiting until New Years to buy. That money could have been Hasbro's but instead I am proud to support Boss Fight, Zombie Lab, and Marauders. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found Wolverine at my local Target while looking for 6 inch Cyclops, Polaris, and Dazzler. Thats the 3.75 female version. Tried to find Lady Deadpool but she was not there. I only grabbed 3.75 stuff

From what I've seen in stores, you are really rolling the dice on Enchantress by buying her unseen like that. Hopefully her eyes turn out ok.

Ok July has come and gone and no new wave! Should we be worried?

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember back when Marvel Universe was actually starting to produce really good quality figures, I know 3 3/4 in is usually frowned upon but some of these figs were actually awesome. It’s kind of a shame the series took a big step backwards as Hasbro focused more and more on 6 in scale

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Double0Joe27 said:

I remember back when Marvel Universe was actually starting to produce really good quality figures, I know 3 3/4 in is usually frowned upon but some of these figs were actually awesome. It’s kind of a shame the series took a big step backwards as Hasbro focused more and more on 6 in scale

I used to have a huge MU collection, but sold it off when the writing was on the wall the series was ending. Too bad, I thought the series was one of the best toylines ever, especially midway thru when Vonner really hit his stride. Not sure why they let him go, but the ML line is awesome as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KiloinNorcal said:

I used to have a huge MU collection, but sold it off when the writing was on the wall the series was ending. Too bad, I thought the series was one of the best toylines ever, especially midway thru when Vonner really hit his stride. Not sure why they let him go, but the ML line is awesome as well.

Yeah I had a pretty large collection myself, and I guess it only makes sense for that transition back to 6 in to occur. But it’s just a shame cause some characters I wanted to add to my 3 3/4 in collection got the short end of the stick like Sandman, Doc Ock, Classic Beast, Vulture and Shocker. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 7:25 PM, Double0Joe27 said:

Yeah I had a pretty large collection myself, and I guess it only makes sense for that transition back to 6 in to occur. But it’s just a shame cause some characters I wanted to add to my 3 3/4 in collection got the short end of the stick like Sandman, Doc Ock, Classic Beast, Vulture and Shocker. 

I am right there with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2019 at 12:47 PM, Ddhawkins said:

Y they couldn't make a warriors three pack wen they made bloody three packs I will never know!

Hey Man, its good seeing you! I still got my 3.75 inch collection. I don't know if you remember me or not. I jumped the fence in collecting the 6 inch line. I figured I would have the best of both worlds and then I saw the warning signs of the line going out. When I went to the Rocky Mountains on vacation in 2013 or 2014, I could not find Marvel Universe anywhere at Walmart stores I was stopping at from here in Texas to Colorado. I knew the line was in trouble then. I am hoping to wrap my Legends collection up soon. I just need a Jim Lee Storm, and maybe Banshee and Longshot if they do them and I am happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just actually bought a few of these guys because they were on sale, Ultron (gold), Maestro, Armored Spider-Man all at 5 bucks each

but sad you never see these anymore even the new ones , last time i saw 3.75 on the pegs was that rainbow deadpool pack

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 9:03 PM, Dodge76 said:

Hey Man, its good seeing you! I still got my 3.75 inch collection. I don't know if you remember me or not. I jumped the fence in collecting the 6 inch line. I figured I would have the best of both worlds and then I saw the warning signs of the line going out. When I went to the Rocky Mountains on vacation in 2013 or 2014, I could not find Marvel Universe anywhere at Walmart stores I was stopping at from here in Texas to Colorado. I knew the line was in trouble then. I am hoping to wrap my Legends collection up soon. I just need a Jim Lee Storm, and maybe Banshee and Longshot if they do them and I am happy.

Hi dodge, u ok? Corse I remember you! I sometimes read the 6” forum page to c wots happening on that side,so I knew you were hitting the 6” hard! Shame the 3.75 got dropped! Good luck getting your wants. It’s nice that your keeping an eye on the 3.75. Good luck dodge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ddhawkins said:

Hi dodge, u ok? Corse I remember you! I sometimes read the 6” forum page to c wots happening on that side,so I knew you were hitting the 6” hard! Shame the 3.75 got dropped! Good luck getting your wants. It’s nice that your keeping an eye on the 3.75. Good luck dodge.

Yeah, I am doing pretty good. I miss talking to you guys and I noticed the 3.75 discussion board just got dropped. I wished we could have gotten a one more good finishing year to finish off our teams and gotten better versions of Bishop, Vulture, Black Cat etc. Maybe even gotten a Jim Lee Storm for that scale. It was nice talking to you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, Ddhawkins said:

I've been catching up on some of my 3.75 misses and bought the two Avengers vs x men comic 2 packs. Was there any hint as who the other 4 figures wer gunner b?

Not certain, but a Monica Rambeau Captain Marvel/ Photon would have been a great addition.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, Ddhawkins said:

I've been catching up on some of my 3.75 misses and bought the two Avengers vs x men comic 2 packs. Was there any hint as who the other 4 figures wer gunner b?

It would have been great if they offered a mail away Secret Wars II Beyonder figure.🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is always a bitter sweet time of year for us 3 and 3/4 collectors as this was usually the time we would be looking forward to what the Hasbro SDCC exclusive would be. Now most of us can say we don't let it bother us, (and financially this year, I am one of those who is alright we don't have the added expense this year) but after visiting the 6 inch forums and looking at their desires this year, I miss feeling that anticipation and excitement which came prior to the announcements.  I think about the long list of figures and characters who were never made, and it just makes me wonder about what could have been. It may be unhealthy to dwell, but which characters would you have liked to see?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, norinradd said:

Where have you found these, if you don't mind me asking?

I live in Canada, we have a store called Winners here which is like Ross or Marshall's in the U.S. found all of my recent 3.75 Legends there

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 4:26 AM, norinradd said:

It is always a bitter sweet time of year for us 3 and 3/4 collectors as this was usually the time we would be looking forward to what the Hasbro SDCC exclusive would be. Now most of us can say we don't let it bother us, (and financially this year, I am one of those who is alright we don't have the added expense this year) but after visiting the 6 inch forums and looking at their desires this year, I miss feeling that anticipation and excitement which came prior to the announcements.  I think about the long list of figures and characters who were never made, and it just makes me wonder about what could have been. It may be unhealthy to dwell, but which characters would you have liked to see?

I’ve said it many times I would have loved the warriors three to have been made and for certain they would have have looked awesome in a three pack! So many more Asgardians on my wish list. I used to love this time of year as well. Waking early and going through these pages to c wot we would b getting! Is there a chance we might get some good news this year? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 3:32 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I live in Canada, we have a store called Winners here which is like Ross or Marshall's in the U.S. found all of my recent 3.75 Legends there

Ahhh excellent-thank you. We have no Winners here (especially in 3 and 3/4 realm), but it may be time to check up on Ross and Marshalls.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ddhawkins said:

I’ve said it many times I would have loved the warriors three to have been made and for certain they would have have looked awesome in a three pack! So many more Asgardians on my wish list. I used to love this time of year as well. Waking early and going through these pages to c wot we would b getting! Is there a chance we might get some good news this year? 

Classic Warriors Three would have been great-perhaps even a Surtur and Heimdell or Balder or even repacked Thor for one of those MasterWorks sets.
I don't believe we are going to see anything (again) this year. It looks as if a Classic Toybiz Package Hulk was announced for the 6 inch crowd.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE