3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

About to do the same. I will say however that Boss Fight is getting a lot of my money during their advent sale this month. I've bought pretty much everything they have now. Just a few stragglers I am waiting until New Years to buy. That money could have been Hasbro's but instead I am proud to support Boss Fight, Zombie Lab, and Marauders. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Double0Joe27 said:

I remember back when Marvel Universe was actually starting to produce really good quality figures, I know 3 3/4 in is usually frowned upon but some of these figs were actually awesome. It’s kind of a shame the series took a big step backwards as Hasbro focused more and more on 6 in scale

I used to have a huge MU collection, but sold it off when the writing was on the wall the series was ending. Too bad, I thought the series was one of the best toylines ever, especially midway thru when Vonner really hit his stride. Not sure why they let him go, but the ML line is awesome as well.

6 minutes ago, KiloinNorcal said:

I used to have a huge MU collection, but sold it off when the writing was on the wall the series was ending. Too bad, I thought the series was one of the best toylines ever, especially midway thru when Vonner really hit his stride. Not sure why they let him go, but the ML line is awesome as well.

Yeah I had a pretty large collection myself, and I guess it only makes sense for that transition back to 6 in to occur. But it’s just a shame cause some characters I wanted to add to my 3 3/4 in collection got the short end of the stick like Sandman, Doc Ock, Classic Beast, Vulture and Shocker. 

On 3/20/2019 at 7:25 PM, Double0Joe27 said:

Yeah I had a pretty large collection myself, and I guess it only makes sense for that transition back to 6 in to occur. But it’s just a shame cause some characters I wanted to add to my 3 3/4 in collection got the short end of the stick like Sandman, Doc Ock, Classic Beast, Vulture and Shocker. 

I am right there with you.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:47 PM, Ddhawkins said:

Y they couldn't make a warriors three pack wen they made bloody three packs I will never know!

Hey Man, its good seeing you! I still got my 3.75 inch collection. I don't know if you remember me or not. I jumped the fence in collecting the 6 inch line. I figured I would have the best of both worlds and then I saw the warning signs of the line going out. When I went to the Rocky Mountains on vacation in 2013 or 2014, I could not find Marvel Universe anywhere at Walmart stores I was stopping at from here in Texas to Colorado. I knew the line was in trouble then. I am hoping to wrap my Legends collection up soon. I just need a Jim Lee Storm, and maybe Banshee and Longshot if they do them and I am happy.

Just actually bought a few of these guys because they were on sale, Ultron (gold), Maestro, Armored Spider-Man all at 5 bucks each

but sad you never see these anymore even the new ones , last time i saw 3.75 on the pegs was that rainbow deadpool pack

On 3/29/2019 at 9:03 PM, Dodge76 said:

Hey Man, its good seeing you! I still got my 3.75 inch collection. I don't know if you remember me or not. I jumped the fence in collecting the 6 inch line. I figured I would have the best of both worlds and then I saw the warning signs of the line going out. When I went to the Rocky Mountains on vacation in 2013 or 2014, I could not find Marvel Universe anywhere at Walmart stores I was stopping at from here in Texas to Colorado. I knew the line was in trouble then. I am hoping to wrap my Legends collection up soon. I just need a Jim Lee Storm, and maybe Banshee and Longshot if they do them and I am happy.

Hi dodge, u ok? Corse I remember you! I sometimes read the 6” forum page to c wots happening on that side,so I knew you were hitting the 6” hard! Shame the 3.75 got dropped! Good luck getting your wants. It’s nice that your keeping an eye on the 3.75. Good luck dodge.

18 hours ago, Ddhawkins said:

Hi dodge, u ok? Corse I remember you! I sometimes read the 6” forum page to c wots happening on that side,so I knew you were hitting the 6” hard! Shame the 3.75 got dropped! Good luck getting your wants. It’s nice that your keeping an eye on the 3.75. Good luck dodge.

Yeah, I am doing pretty good. I miss talking to you guys and I noticed the 3.75 discussion board just got dropped. I wished we could have gotten a one more good finishing year to finish off our teams and gotten better versions of Bishop, Vulture, Black Cat etc. Maybe even gotten a Jim Lee Storm for that scale. It was nice talking to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is always a bitter sweet time of year for us 3 and 3/4 collectors as this was usually the time we would be looking forward to what the Hasbro SDCC exclusive would be. Now most of us can say we don't let it bother us, (and financially this year, I am one of those who is alright we don't have the added expense this year) but after visiting the 6 inch forums and looking at their desires this year, I miss feeling that anticipation and excitement which came prior to the announcements.  I think about the long list of figures and characters who were never made, and it just makes me wonder about what could have been. It may be unhealthy to dwell, but which characters would you have liked to see?

On 6/18/2019 at 4:26 AM, norinradd said:

It is always a bitter sweet time of year for us 3 and 3/4 collectors as this was usually the time we would be looking forward to what the Hasbro SDCC exclusive would be. Now most of us can say we don't let it bother us, (and financially this year, I am one of those who is alright we don't have the added expense this year) but after visiting the 6 inch forums and looking at their desires this year, I miss feeling that anticipation and excitement which came prior to the announcements.  I think about the long list of figures and characters who were never made, and it just makes me wonder about what could have been. It may be unhealthy to dwell, but which characters would you have liked to see?

I’ve said it many times I would have loved the warriors three to have been made and for certain they would have have looked awesome in a three pack! So many more Asgardians on my wish list. I used to love this time of year as well. Waking early and going through these pages to c wot we would b getting! Is there a chance we might get some good news this year? 

8 hours ago, Ddhawkins said:

I’ve said it many times I would have loved the warriors three to have been made and for certain they would have have looked awesome in a three pack! So many more Asgardians on my wish list. I used to love this time of year as well. Waking early and going through these pages to c wot we would b getting! Is there a chance we might get some good news this year? 

Classic Warriors Three would have been great-perhaps even a Surtur and Heimdell or Balder or even repacked Thor for one of those MasterWorks sets.
I don't believe we are going to see anything (again) this year. It looks as if a Classic Toybiz Package Hulk was announced for the 6 inch crowd.