3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found a Thanos at Target today. I now have all Thanos wave minus iron man for trade. actually have 2 thanos moc for trade. looking for all of wave 12. went to toys r us in mayfield ohio and inventory says they have a ton but the are no where to be found.

Try Mentor, I was there on Sunday and they had everything

I called them and they said they didn't have any new ones....

Found a Thanos at Target today. I now have all Thanos wave minus iron man for trade. actually have 2 thanos moc for trade. looking for all of wave 12. went to toys r us in mayfield ohio and inventory says they have a ton but the are no where to be found.

Try Mentor, I was there on Sunday and they had everything

I called them and they said they didn't have any new ones....

Mentor Target had everything last night

Went to an out of the way super Wal-Mart last night. Checked the toys and it was all of the usual old stuff. Then I heard an employee tell another customer that their toy overstock was in the lawn and garden center, so I went to check it out.

It was HUGE and loaded to the ceiling with random toys! More than I've ever seen at my dinky little local Wal-Mart. They had at least 5-6 cases worth of the latest 2 packs, just stacked on a random shelf. Couldn't find any of the new Waves of singles but it was hard to find anything specific since it all looked like people had just grabbed boxes and emptied them wherever they happened to be standing at the moment. They had about 10 cases worth of the new Return of the Jedi VotC figures but each case worth was in a different location throughout the lawn and garden center. Crazy site to see.

The mail was good to me today. I just couldn't wait any longer and evilbayed a Hulk. Got him today along with the news that my friend had found the rest of the wave 1 in Huntsville today and picked them up for me{Thanks Richard C}. So a good day all together{for a change}.

I did check a couple of Walmarts as well today and they both said the same thing. They are only getting in older product in between now and Xmas to clear out the distribution centers for inventory. They both said it would be two to three weeks after Xmas before newer product would be shipped out.

Picked up bleeding edge and spidey 2099 today at TRU in Niles. Only saw those and nothing else from wave 12. They wouldn't ring up but still got them 2 for 9.99. As I walked out I asked the manager when they got these and if they had more and he pulled out a WW Hulk. He said it was the last one and asked if I wanted it but I passed, didn't want to buy a pegwarmer or jump back in that ridiculous line. Hulk looks sick though

My 2010 purchases are now complete!... Unless I happen across Wave 12 while Christmas shopping. I'm not holding my breath, but it's no biggie. I can wait until after the holidays, when I'm sure I'll see plenty of the new hotness.

But, I digress... I found the 3 figs I was missing from Wave 11 today at Target: Yellowjacket, Dark Hawkeye & Constrictor. Lester's got a less-than-perfect face paint & Constrictor's got a random black spot on his lip, but whatever... I finally gots 'em!

I gotta say, for primarily older molds, the construction on this wave is pretty nice. No warped legs, stiff joints (especially the knees, which I've had problems with). Quality stuff.

My local Target finally put out a w9 case. The first new figs since the endcap promo a few months back.

They had two Norman Patriots. Tried to pair one with an AIM soldier and price match TRU but they told me they won't price match 2fers. (Even though I've done it before.) I returned the AIM soldier and will just pick him up at TRU...

Meanwhile my WM is still stuck way back on W5 peg warmers but had the new 2-packs.

Best haul in ages today. Went searching around all day with a friend--he was looking for DCUniverse figs, me for MU. Covered half of Los Angeles. It was a barren wasteland. I got a Ben Reilly, which is a real piece of sh*t figure, three more AIM soldiers, who are now all over the place, a comic Iron Monger, and then...nothing for most of the rest of the day. Strikeouts wherever I went (my friend was the opposite, and actually bought 22 DCUniverse figures today). Then at one of the Pasadena Targets I found World War Hulk and Modular armor Iron Man. Then in a restock basket I found Spiderman 2099 and Doc Sampson. I had found the last figures of Wave 12 they had in the store. Came home to a Constrictor and a Dark Hawkeye in the mail, as well as a GI Joe Resolute Destro (planning to customize him into a taller Red Skull). Then I broke down this evening and ordered Spider Woman and Captain Marvel, who were my two main wants in the first place. It was so sweet. A very good day! Who cares how far behind I am in all of my homework and my freelance commissions? Not me!

My local Target finally put out a w9 case. The first new figs since the endcap promo a few months back.

They had two Norman Patriots. Tried to pair one with an AIM soldier and price match TRU but they told me they won't price match 2fers. (Even though I've done it before.) I returned the AIM soldier and will just pick him up at TRU...

Meanwhile my WM is still stuck way back on W5 peg warmers but had the new 2-packs.

Dohboy, are you by any chance in Maryland? That sounds exactly like my local stores.

Hit up many different places this morning on a search for many items. I was hoping to find any of the new Iron Man 2 comic wave, any wave 12 to possibly barter with (or Wave 11 for that matter) the Ben Reilly Spiderman and Carnage, A WWE Legends Series 3 Rock (good luck) and an Xbox Kinect. Of course I struck out on half of it, but did stumble across both Spiderman figures and was able to snag the ONE KINECT that is in NEOhio right now for my sister. I am almost there with all of my searching for my nephew, as the only thing that would make it the perfect Christmas for him is if I could find some more Wave 12 to barter with for the IM2 figures because there is no way I am finding them around here. My one hope is I come across some more Wave 12 to trade, otherwise I will be searching the MILLIONS of Targets that reside in the Greater Minneapolis area when I go up there in 12 days. But so far my nephew's Christmas haul from Uncle Spencer consists of:

The Clean Up Crew:

Bulldozer and Thing (completes his wrecking crew)

Ultron and Mr. Fantastic

Enchantress and Classic Thor

Winter Soldier

another AIM soldier

2x Multiple Man

Dark blue Human Torch to match the other two FF

Pointed Mask Iron Man and Silver Centurion (to give him pretty much all of the hall of armor)

The Good Stuff:

Sentry and Spiderman

Dark Phoenix and Cyclops

Constrictor

Dark Hawkeye

Yellowjacket

Iron Man 2020

Thanos

WWHulk

Captain Marvel

Doc Samson

Spider Woman

Spiderman 2099

Bleeding Edge IM

Carnage

Ben Reilly Spidey

Triple Battle Truck (gonna get that in Minne)

On top of that he's getting a two Lego Star Wars things, A nerf gun, Epic Mickey, and I got his mom a Kinect which he can use too. I'd say my brother and I are doing pretty good this Christmas, but thats what happens when you never get to spend the holidays with your sister and her kids. Thank God my niece is only 21 months old or I might have gone into debt this year.