3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

i'm still looking for the thanos, dark hawkeye, yellow jacket, constrictor and iron man 2020 but have a full 2011 doc samson wave set for trade plus mystique, ghost rider and cap britain and the three variants havok, archangel and iron patriot.

Doc Samson, Spider-Woman, Captain Marvel, WW Hulk, Spider-man 2099, iron man in a new suit, ghost rider, mystique, captain britain, havok variant, iron patriot variant, archangel variant. I also have colossuss, juggernaut, kitty pride, etc. pm me

Found all of wave 12 at the Wal Mart in Chessapeke Ohio. They actually had two Complete sets. So I picked me and my friend up a complete set each.

At the New Boston Wal Mart in Ohio I found the new wave of Iron Man 2 Deluxe sets.

I picked up all 3,

Heat Blast Mission

Exosphere Mission

War Machine

Pretty cool finds. Now if theyd just let out that IM 2 3pack with Black Widow at Target. I really want that set but cant find it anywhere.

Found World War Hulk today. AMAZING figure, needless to say. I had no intention of picking him up until people raved about the sculpt and they were right. So I've got all of wave 12 except for Doc Samson, who I don't care about. This has to be the easiest wave to get. Hopefully, the next few waves will be like this (although all I really want from wave 13 is Apocalypse and Cable).

Also picked up the Spider-Man/Sentry 2-pack. I'll be replacing the Spider-Man from the Target 2-pack with this one. Looks better, imo.

So has anyone seen the Thanos wave at retail? Wave 12 seems to be everywhere...and the Thanos wave is MIA.

Of course, in my area we never saw the Captain Britain/Mystique/Ghost Rider wave, either.

To me it seems like different stores are getting certain waves. Target was the only store near me to get the Archangel wave. Then Toys R Us was the only store to get the Ghost Rider Wave. Then it was back to Target for the Thanos wave. Walmart has had the same peg warmers all summer.

Found all of wave 12 at the Wal Mart in Chessapeke Ohio. They actually had two Complete sets. So I picked me and my friend up a complete set each.

At the New Boston Wal Mart in Ohio I found the new wave of Iron Man 2 Deluxe sets.

I picked up all 3,

Heat Blast Mission

Exosphere Mission

War Machine

Pretty cool finds. Now if theyd just let out that IM 2 3pack with Black Widow at Target. I really want that set but cant find it anywhere.

How's the articulation on those Deluxe Iron Man Armor Tech figures?

I picked up the War Machine one, but have not opened it as I wanted to know about the articulation first. (If it's bad, I will be returning it.) I have not found any good reviews on this figure either. The lack of the hinged shoulder armor intrigued me, but I could not tell if it has ball-jointed shoulder or just a swivel. Thanks in advance for information about these figures.

Found 2 WWHulks at Target this morning. Still haven't seen Spiderwoman or Thanos.

Anyone in Maryland on this forum or are the scalpers buying them up?

I frequent Hagerstown/Frederick area. I know the Walmart in H-town had a bunch of Wave 12, including at least 3 spider-ladies. Not scalping here, they are just for me. Decon, by chance would you have talked to a guy in TRU hagerstown, telling him about this forum/site a few months ago. If so, thanks man. It's only made my addiction worse :)

Can someone tell me what the Bleeding Edge Iron Man is?

There are six figures in wave 12, right? Oh, wait, isn't that an Ultimate Iron Man in the line?

this is the bleeding edge iron man ( and silver centurion ). on the package it says modular armor iron man, but its actually called the bleeding edge armor in the comic i think

30hwvgg.jpg