3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found 2 WWHulks at Target this morning. Still haven't seen Spiderwoman or Thanos.

Anyone in Maryland on this forum or are the scalpers buying them up?

I frequent Hagerstown/Frederick area. I know the Walmart in H-town had a bunch of Wave 12, including at least 3 spider-ladies. Not scalping here, they are just for me. Decon, by chance would you have talked to a guy in TRU hagerstown, telling him about this forum/site a few months ago. If so, thanks man. It's only made my addiction worse :)

Wasn't me. I venture in Germantown And Gaithersburg.

Checked out Wal Mart today. There were a few bleeding edge iron mans, spider man 2099s, and a captain Britain. Man I hate to say it but I think the BE iron man is going to slowly become a pegwarmer because Ive been seeing them everywhere but not much of the rest of the wave.

I also checked out kohls. I know, who goes to kohls for marvel figures right? Well I had a good 45 minutes to kill before night class so I figured why not. They had a lot of the usual iron man 2 pegwarmers, but they had a decent amount of movie whiplashes, air assault drones, and weapons assault drones if anyone needs some. I also saw some figures from the spider man line (always looking for a carnage). They had a Ben Reilly which i passed (ive seen a lot of these lately around the Los angeles area and got one so far), and to my surprise in the back of the toy area: CARNAGE! I was stunned because I always go everywhere looking for one with no look. I grabbed it quickly as if someone was going to take it from me, and bought it. Successful day!

So is bleeding edge/modular ironman the least wanted?

He's sitting on pegs with 2020 ironman

Extremis ironman

Classic ironman

Some other ironman variants

The old ironman movie figures?

Depends what store I walk in but these are the last ones to sell out. Ironman is oversaturated in the market.

I love my bleeding edge ironman but damn.

i just bought two galactus last night for 20 each but i went out this morning. here's what i saw:

TRU Express: X-Men Origins Wolverine Cyclops, Ice Man, Unmasked Comic Series Wolverine

Marvel Universe wave 8-10 pegwarmers but they had all of the comic 2pks that have been released. they also have the Cobra Night Raven for 20.00. would make a decent Blackbird for your X-men figs.

Kohls: a ton of IM2 drones, if you hate to pay 10.99 for these figs at kohls, they are 7.99 as of today as well as all the other figures there like sw legends, clone wars, and vintage. also saw a ton of spidey figs like rhino, doc ock, and carnage.

Burlington Coat Factory: wal-mart exclusive gi joe 2pks for 7.99 (tunnel rat/monkey wrench) & (night creeper/shockblast)

Marshall's: a ton of gi joe ROC for 4.99, gi joe HoH for 5.99 (get the crimson guard for a good steve rogers/clint barton head), comic 2pks for 6.99 (be on the look out for the metal cobra comander with the non-ski mask head; good head piece for customs and also the (beachead/mainframe), vehicles for cheap as well like sw vehicles or gi joe vehicles (stand out to me is the firebat blue repaint from gijoe ROC for 8.99; good vehicle for your nick fury or shield troopers). they also had some ben10 vehicles that might be scale with MU.

Ross: if your MU figs need vehicles, Ross is the best place to get gi joe vehicles. white hiss tank is 8.99, 25th ghost hawk is 8.99, new black hiss tank and cobra fury is 11.99 (a great deal if you ask me, i haven't seen these anywhere else either). they also have the sw birth of darth vader for 11.99 (i only bring it up cause it has cool piece like an operating table and other lil dio-accessories).

hope that helped anyone...