3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I have been looking for Thanos for months! I found wave 11 in Wal-Mart awhile back when people were first finding it. They had everyone but Thanos so I bought Dark Hawkeye, Iron Man 2020 and Constrictor. I left behind Yellow Jacket and Team-X Wolverine. Every since then I've been looking high and low for Thanos and I've even had my girlfriend and family members hunt him. I finally talked to my Cousin in Chicago who is coming down here for Christmas and had him go on the hunt. I got lucky and he found 2 Thanos figures at a store up there and sent them out to me. The funny thing is the day the two Thanos figures arrive in the mail I find another Thanos at Wal-Mart, haha wtf. One of the Wal-Marts in my area haven't carried Marvel Universe for months and I gave up hope seeing anything there. I was out in the Lawn and Garden because they have put alot of action figures and toys out there and I noticed they had alot of 6 inch Iron Man figures on the shelves and right beside them was Marvel Universe. I started going through them and found Thanos!! Looked for Yellow Jacket but apparently someone bought him. That is sort of funny because it looks like someone bought Yellow Jacket but left a Thanos haha. I'm keeping one MOC, 1 to open and 1 for a Christmas Gift.

100_5526.jpg

100_5550.jpg

100_5536.jpg

000000.jpg

Damn Riddick,

you emptied them out.

You got enough 3 spider-woman, 3 WW Hulks and 4 Bleeding edge Iron-mans?

and

3 Thanos, I'd be upset if i didn't score two.

One in Box and the other running loose owning most of my heroes lol.

great hauls bro, I'm jealous.

quick edit: how's that iron-man 2020? I picked up the rest of the set and keep passing on him.

....how are people determining that these are the new BLACK Hiss tanks? Hasbro said there would be no change in packaging to indicate what color it is. Is there another way to determine what color it is?

if the bottom of the box has been stamped/branded with a serial number, then it is the black one. the tank pictured on the back of the box is also in black now. if you want to be sure, open it. it's what i did. ross workers don't pay attention to anyone.

Damn Riddick,

you emptied them out.

You got enough 3 spider-woman, 3 WW Hulks and 4 Bleeding edge Iron-mans?

and

3 Thanos, I'd be upset if i didn't score two.

One in Box and the other running loose owning most of my heroes lol.

great hauls bro, I'm jealous.

quick edit: how's that iron-man 2020? I picked up the rest of the set and keep passing on him.

I'm keeping 1 Spider-Woman, 1 WWH, 1 Bleeding Edge Iron Man, 1 Thanos MOC and I opened 1 of each to keep posed or play with. The rest of the figures I sent to Brymstone and IRoNDaD13 and to my friend. Haha, I didn't really need that many.

At first I thought Iron Man 2020 was going to be stupid but it's actually an awesome figure and is one of my favorite Iron Man figures now. It's worth buying in my opinion.

Believe it or not I actually found Marvel Universe and some rare X Men Origins in Shoprite of all places. Found Gambit and Sabretooth (comic versions of course) and Marvel Universe. Only problem 10 dollars a fig.

Try being in Alaska! I swear sometimes you guys in the lower 48 don't appreciate your pricing more! :D

Are they worth it? Maybe, maybe not, but Wal-greens had them for $13.99!

Hmm where I'm at there seem to be an over abundance of this wave. At my local targets there are always several Captain Marvels, about four Spider Womans, lots of BE Iron Man and 2099 Spiderman, along with Doc. But to get the WW Hulk you gotta ask and they bring it out to you. Seems they always have boxes in the back. I only got a WW Hulk, was the only one I was interested in.

But it looks like, as with everyone else, the left leg is barely holding on there. It doesn't effect it's articulation but still...

I know there are few people that are around the Northeast Ohio area here, the Mentor TRU has either 4 or 5 cases of series 3 wave 1 out on the shelves

Thanks for the heads up. I live closer to Mayfield (TRU there sucks) I already have this wave but if you need anything new let me know. I just need comic wave 4 of IM2 figs.

I went to a collectible show and picked up WW Hulk for 10 bucks. Thats like 25 cents more than target sells him for after you pay the tax, so it was no big deal. Plus most other people there were selling WW Hulks for 12-15 bucks, so I saved a few.

anytime you can pay 10 for an MU figure at a toy show/con is a deal. i got my long haired winter soldier for the same price at a con.