3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So I walked into my local target, which usually only has some AIM soldiers, Iron Man, couple of Namors, and then some Spidey's, and it had the same usual lot. I decided to look behind everything and BAM! I found two Archangel Variants! Someone must have returned them or something because they were not from the revision cases, at least that's what I think. But, it was a very happy day! Now to just find the normal one :p

Well, my Target finally finished their post-Christmas reset and did not clearance out their almost literal sea of AIM Soldiers and various redundant MU Iron Men (or movie Iron Men, for that matter) that have been clogging the pegs since the summer. So, at this point I'm assuming they will never get another new case of Marvel figures.

Well, my Target finally finished their post-Christmas reset and did not clearance out their almost literal sea of AIM Soldiers and various redundant MU Iron Men (or movie Iron Men, for that matter) that have been clogging the pegs since the summer. So, at this point I'm assuming they will never get another new case of Marvel figures.

Have faith man, it's the time of year trust me. My birthday is in a couple of weeks and all thru my childhood and even to this day it's been this way. It's just the after Xmas time when stores aren't really interested in stocking toys and are concentrating on inventories. As a kid I used to get so upset when I got BD money and then couldn't find anything in the stores new{what am I talking about I still get pissed lol}. Think about last year as far as MU, we saw the Jean Grey wave in December but the next wave{with modern Thor} was mid February hitting most stores. So just hang out like I am, they'll get here.

Have faith man, it's the time of year trust me. My birthday is in a couple of weeks and all thru my childhood and even to this day it's been this way. It's just the after Xmas time when stores aren't really interested in stocking toys and are concentrating on inventories.

Normally, I would agree. But my Target hasn't received any new Marvel U since last August b/c of all of the AIM Troopers and various Iron Men that are clogging the shelves (and a handful of Spideys I noticed today). My hope was that after Christmas they would clearance those figures out, but they did not. They didn't order new figures for Christmas b/c of the glut, so I don't expect them to order more ever at this point.

Have faith man, it's the time of year trust me. My birthday is in a couple of weeks and all thru my childhood and even to this day it's been this way. It's just the after Xmas time when stores aren't really interested in stocking toys and are concentrating on inventories.

Normally, I would agree. But my Target hasn't received any new Marvel U since last August b/c of all of the AIM Troopers and various Iron Men that are clogging the shelves (and a handful of Spideys I noticed today). My hope was that after Christmas they would clearance those figures out, but they did not. They didn't order new figures for Christmas b/c of the glut, so I don't expect them to order more ever at this point.

Target seems to be that way. The three I frequent{Florence, Gardendale,and Decatur} rarely if ever do any restocking on MU. Closest to restocking would be the Gardendale as just before Xmas I finally saw reminints of Thanos wave{Yellowjacket and IM 2020}. The Florence one hasn't restocked since the Archangel wave. On a side note I did find the comic packs at the Gardendale one today and finally picked up the Cap/Wolvie pack.

Visited a comic shop on Route 22 North Plainfield in NJ named JC Comics. Great little shop, hundreds of rare figures at a reasonable price. I picked up a Ghost Rider and man, this figure is awesome. Great articulation and the chain accessory is actually really good stuff. Real pleased with the figure.

I also visited a target on the way home and picked up a G.I. Joe Storm Shadow. I'm not a G. I Joe fan at all but I figured since all the Marvel U figures are around $9, I'd pick him up for around $7. All I can say is wow, this guy is impressive. So many accessory and good articulation. Why can't Hasbro make Marvel U like this? AND there $2 cheaper smh...

Anyway, had a pretty good hunt today : D

I hid a comic Iron Monger on top of the IM rolling command centers at the Target in Aberdeen MD (right off exit 85 on I95) the other day if any one is interested.

*edited on January 23, 2011 In case anyone decided they wanted it, I just wanted to let you all know that I already grabbed it for the Lex Luthor in power suit I made.