3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

My hauls have all but dried up. I cannot find anything out there. I have WWH wave now is just a matter of finding some of the older figures for my kid. Sigh. Can anyone help with the searches? Send a pm if you can. Gladly will reimburse through paypal

I'm in the same boat. I just recently started collecting to give my new born son an awesome collection in a few years but I've hit a brick wall.

I live in south Florida and I've hit up all the following locations:

5 Targets

2 TRU

1 Kmart

1 Disney Store

3 Walmarts

Even after all that I'm still missing a considerable amount of figures. I got lucky about a week ago and found an Iron Patriot and a Havok at a TRU but other than that it's been the same; AIM, Iron Man(s), Colossus, Juggernaut since November.

My best find was Disneystore.com where they have the entire WWH wave and almost all of the Secret Wars 2-packs.

If anyone is looking to trade my local TRU has a ton of Galactus' and I've even found the Spidey Amazing Friends 3-Pack TRU Exclusive.

I'm hoping those revisions cases come to retailer soon because the un-availability is killing me!

I just started collecting this week. I've always checked out the figs in the stores just because I thought they were sweet, but didn't need one more thing to collect...

Well, I recently got a good price on a loose lot of 40 MU figures (all from the early waves - a guy bought them, opened them, and put them on a shelf.) So, I couldn't hold off any longer. :)

Pickins are slim right now - stores either have some version of Iron Man or not much else, so I've been snagging anything I don't have when I see it.

Yesterday I got (from a grocery store, of all places - for $.20 more than Target):

Captain Marvel

Spider-Woman

Juggernaut

On my way home today, I picked up 8 figures. The first four were at a Target, the second four were at a TRU (to take advantage of their "Buy 2 for 10.99" sale):

Thanos

Constrictor

Yellow Jacket

Ghost Rider

Colossus

Dark Hawkeye

Iron Spider-Man

Iron Man (Extremis)

So, I was pretty happy in finding those, since everything is so picked over.

I should be receiving the lot of 40 loose/complete figures by the end of the week, so I can make sure I know what I have/need.

Just picked up this lot tonight for $60 delivered...

I think it's a pretty good deal.

mulot.jpg

I already have the Hulk, Colossus and Ghost Rider (which I got tonight, but can return), but everything else is new for me - and not availble around here from what I can see.

Basically, 15 figures at $4 each is how I look at it. :)

Just picked up all of the series 1 Thor figures from Target in Cleveland Hts Ohio. I'll post pics if anyone wants when I get home. They look great, only thing I didn't like is the piece between the neck and head that holds the head on for Loki and Odin was not flesh colored (blackish green).... I couldn't tell if this was the same for Thor. Other than that they look good.

@Orrimarrko was this an Internet purchase, or at stores here in Austin?

Wow - lots of folks here from Austin? (Crap - no wonder I can't find anything.) :)

It was a purchase from another forum.

I've been in San Antonio for 4 years now... but, lived in Austin for 8 years prior. I remember so many no-joy store runs back in the day... and ended up shopping online to keep up with my collection. Now I know why... LOL!

San Antonio has been a welcome surprise... between HEB, Target and Wally World... all of my recent acquisitions have been at retail prices. :O)

Also, glad to see sooo many fellow Texans in this thread!!!

Saw some weird MU figures today, and by weird I mean figures that I hadn't seen in a long time and didn't fit in with the other ones. Among the usual 20 spider-men and iron men, they had a black widow, moon knight, and silver surfer at target.

looks like this

This Wave 12 Revision 4 case includes 12 action figures (subject to change):

1x Silver Surfer

1x Black Panther

1x Grey Hulk

1x Moon Knight

1x Union Jack

1x Wolverine

1x Jean Grey (Jim Lee)

1x Vision

1x Captain America (Original)

1x Classic Bucky

1x Black Widow

1x Modern Thor

Saw some weird MU figures today, and by weird I mean figures that I hadn't seen in a long time and didn't fit in with the other ones. Among the usual 20 spider-men and iron men, they had a black widow, moon knight, and silver surfer at target.

looks like this

This Wave 12 Revision 4 case includes 12 action figures (subject to change):

1x Silver Surfer

1x Black Panther

1x Grey Hulk

1x Moon Knight

1x Union Jack

1x Wolverine

1x Jean Grey (Jim Lee)

1x Vision

1x Captain America (Original)

1x Classic Bucky