3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

None are new, but some were hard to find like Jean, and Vision. There are also variants of vision and black widow that are suppose to be shipping in the revision cases.

The only 4 variants that have hit ebay so far are vision (phasing), daredevil (dark red), ms marvel (moonstone) and warpath (x-men red outfit). No widow yet.... On BBTS and E earth there are 7 revision, wave 3 had 3 variants, most of the others have one or two.

Just picked up all of the series 1 Thor figures from Target in Cleveland Hts Ohio. I'll post pics if anyone wants when I get home. They look great, only thing I didn't like is the piece between the neck and head that holds the head on for Loki and Odin was not flesh colored (blackish green).... I couldn't tell if this was the same for Thor. Other than that they look good.

Pictures would be great man.

I had a great haul yesterday. I had to go out of town, so on my way back I hit 2 Meijers, 3 targets, 1 Kmart and 4 walmarts. I managed to get:

MU

Havok (classic)

Jean Grey

Spider-Woman

Thanos

Vision (reg) X 2

Warpath

THOR

Odin

Loki

Frost Giant

Sword Spike Thor

WWE

Macho Man Randy Savage

STAR WARS Vintage

Gamorrean Guard (unpunched)

R5-D4

I'm gonna post pics of the Thor figs in the Thor Thread.

I had a great haul yesterday. I had to go out of town, so on my way back I hit 2 Meijers, 3 targets, 1 Kmart and 4 walmarts. I managed to get:

MU

Havok (classic)

Jean Grey

Spider-Woman

Thanos

Vision (reg) X 2

Warpath

THOR

Odin

Loki

Frost Giant

Sword Spike Thor

WWE

Macho Man Randy Savage

STAR WARS Vintage

Gamorrean Guard (unpunched)

R5-D4

I'm gonna post pics of the Thor figs in the Thor Thread.

where did you get all the MU figs??? also, what part of cleveland are you from??? east side/west side??? I'm on the east side.

East. If you goto NC comics (goodbye dave, we will miss you/ hello ari, treat us good.) I prob ran into you. Most of the marvels i found on my way back from columbus at meijers. Heck, you prob told me about this site :happy:

I probably did.... lol. Nice, welcome to the boards. You looking for the new variants??? That's what I'm hunting for now. If I manage 2 of any of them and you're looking I'll let you know. I got University Hts and Mayfield to pull Thor figs for me. They gave me what I wanted and put the rest back in the back. Have you met the new guy at NC yet???

got my thor figs at target in aurora, btw tru is not carring this line.

Ari is the new guy, met him this week. seems like he will work out. He put me as #1 for the variant comics he gets since the guy in front of me dropped the store. He is also keeping the 15% discount dave was giving me. Dave will be there one more time this coming wednesday. I would recommend going up to have dave introduce you. He is also carrying more small press titles and he upped the number of copies of DC and Marvel he is ordering. I figure I will give him a shot. He comes off as gruff, but once I started talking to him he seemed like a nice guy.

Haulage baby!!!

finally, went to target, Walmart and tru in white plains NY.

saw the pegs had the usual crap but asked one employee at target who looked like he was in a good mood if he could please check in the back and this kid REALLY did, great guy!!!

And boy did he come through..

Bought:

Phasing Vision, Grey Hulk, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Union Jack, Jean grey a extra Black Widow and a Bucky (head different? maybe not. never was interested in picking him up before so could be the same)

also got a roc destro and jungle viper from tru from the 10.99 for parts..

Happy b-day to me after all.

P.S.: these look like they are going to come out in a big way this month hope none of you are any of the knuckle heads on e-bay paying $100+ for a figure that will show up everywhere in the coming weeks...

Scored big time yesterday. They had just put a fresh revision case out as I was walking in. Grabbed:

Phasing Vision

Jean Grey

Bullseye

Captain Britain

Black Widow

Yellowjacket

Debating if I want to try and use the Phasing Vision to get a regular Vision. Now all I'm looking for out of the revision waves is the dark Daredevil.

Scored big time yesterday. They had just put a fresh revision case out as I was walking in. Grabbed:

Phasing Vision

Jean Grey

Bullseye

Captain Britain

Black Widow

Yellowjacket

Debating if I want to try and use the Phasing Vision to get a regular Vision. Now all I'm looking for out of the revision waves is the dark Daredevil.

if you want, i would be happy to make that trade. PM me.