3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got my blue/yellow goliath in the mail......signed up for X Force Archangel.....8 targets later I found Phasing Vision......good day. lol Someone picked up Bullseye and Daredevil out of the Revision case and left the phasing vision.......thank you! lol

How do you "sign up" for the X Force Archangel?

marvel digital comics subscription. there's a link on marvelousnews.com homepage.

I am moving from beautiful Honolulu, HI to Fayettenam, NC on Wednesday. Any suggestions on places to check for action figures?

Why are you moving?

Found Black Widow in a revision case, I passed on Phasing Vision. BW is far better than expected, given the buck body. I'm so happy to have a completed avengers team. Hopefully a Wasp will be along shortly. Ordered Thanos and WWHulk off the internet.

I am moving from beautiful Honolulu, HI to Fayettenam, NC on Wednesday. Any suggestions on places to check for action figures?

Why are you moving?

Found Black Widow in a revision case, I passed on Phasing Vision. BW is far better than expected, given the buck body. I'm so happy to have a completed avengers team. Hopefully a Wasp will be along shortly. Ordered Thanos and WWHulk off the internet.

Moving for work, Hawaii is awesome by the way. Hopefully I will get to come back someday.

Why are you moving?

You do know there is a wasp in the secret wars Dr Doom/Absorbing Man 2 pack? shes pretty tiny but still kinda cool if you put her foot in one of their hands or something lol

Decided to do a little run today as I had to go out and get valentines for my daughters class. Boy am I glad I did.

Went to target, but they didnt have any valentines my girls would like (BOO). Walk into the toy section and the pegs are fully stocked 6 deep with mostly MU iron mans and a few Thanos and WWH wave remnants (iron spider, Dark Hawkeye, IM 2020, Hulk, Doc Sampson). As per usual i grab one and find a clerk to see if any are in back. Lo and behold there is one case in back! Managed to get a Black Widow (red), Ms. Marvel (var), Warpath (red and blue), and a Daredevil (dark). WHOO!!!

So I still need valentines, so I hit up the Walmart down the street. I find valentines (YAY daughters!!!), and I also find G.I. Joe Low-Light, Cobra Shock Trooper and G.I. Joe Skydive (YAY Daddy!!!). A very satisfying day. :smile:

Decided to do a little run today as I had to go out and get valentines for my daughters class. Boy am I glad I did.

Went to target, but they didnt have any valentines my girls would like (BOO). Walk into the toy section and the pegs are fully stocked 6 deep with mostly MU iron mans and a few Thanos and WWH wave remnants (iron spider, Dark Hawkeye, IM 2020, Hulk, Doc Sampson). As per usual i grab one and find a clerk to see if any are in back. Lo and behold there is one case in back! Managed to get a Black Widow (red), Ms. Marvel (var), Warpath (red and blue), and a Daredevil (dark). WHOO!!!

So I still need valentines, so I hit up the Walmart down the street. I find valentines (YAY daughters!!!), and I also find G.I. Joe Low-Light, Cobra Shock Trooper and G.I. Joe Skydive (YAY Daddy!!!). A very satisfying day. :smile:

Which Target was that at??? I went to Willoughby, Steelyard, Mayfield and Cleveland Hts and came up dry... Also, PM me what your looking for MU.

Which Target was that at??? I went to Willoughby, Steelyard, Mayfield and Cleveland Hts and came up dry... Also, PM me what your looking for MU.

univ. hts. for the marvels, mayfield for the joes.

Of course this makes up for yesterday when i hit Bedford, Parma, Steelyard, Aurora, Twinsburg, and macedonia and came up with ziltch.

Hey duckmyster, the only thing I've been able to find in socal was remnants of the thanos wave, red hulk, and ghost rider.

I actually went to my local target today and saw that all they had on the pegs were iron man, winter soldier, namor, and an aim soldier. So I asked an employee if they could check in the back for me if there were any more cases and this is what I was told,

"We actually aren't allowed to bring out collectible items to the sales floor until all of the remaining items are sold, so whatever is back there has to stay back there until the rest are gone."

I now see why they have not restocked since Christmas.

Hey duckmyster, the only thing I've been able to find in socal was remnants of the thanos wave, red hulk, and ghost rider.

I actually went to my local target today and saw that all they had on the pegs were iron man, winter soldier, namor, and an aim soldier. So I asked an employee if they could check in the back for me if there were any more cases and this is what I was told,

"We actually aren't allowed to bring out collectible items to the sales floor until all of the remaining items are sold, so whatever is back there has to stay back there until the rest are gone."

I now see why they have not restocked since Christmas.

That sucks at this rate we are going to miss the revision wave here in california