3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I know, it really bites. I think the red hulk and ghost rider were from a revision case but those were the two I already had so I left them. Because I'm relatively new to the line I still have a lot to get, so most of the revision cases have new figures for me, but I'm just not seeing any. Not to mention it seems walmart and toys r us aren't getting any, I've only seen target get stuff.

Hey duckmyster, the only thing I've been able to find in socal was remnants of the thanos wave, red hulk, and ghost rider.

I actually went to my local target today and saw that all they had on the pegs were iron man, winter soldier, namor, and an aim soldier. So I asked an employee if they could check in the back for me if there were any more cases and this is what I was told,

"We actually aren't allowed to bring out collectible items to the sales floor until all of the remaining items are sold, so whatever is back there has to stay back there until the rest are gone."

I now see why they have not restocked since Christmas.

Mine told me the same thing. We've had the same classic IM, Spidey, and Namor since before October which is the last time they stocked.

Since everyone was finding the variants, I checked my Target today. The same 6 figures since October. When I found someone to help me they admitted that many of the Targets in surrounding areas have been getting MU in but that they have none in the back or none on order. Claimed that the aisle is set for another reset once the "clearance IM items" go. Problem is that the "clearance" prices are only like a dollar or two off and let's face it the same figures are still warming pegs since well before Xmas. On a bright note though my Walmart restocked the Thanos wave{of all to restock} so I picked up a Dark Hawkeye finally but left an IM 2020 and a Constrictor.

hey everyone ive been collecting the figures since the summer but im really getting into it now. i also happen to work at TRU in wp. the figures at my place are hit and miss but we get trucks weds and sundays. we usually get 1 box of the figures every 2-3 weeks not every shipment. so far within the past couple of weeks i have gotten thanos and WW Hulk. after finding this fine forum i think im gonna dive in deep into collecting these figures.

Ok guys, feeling lucky I went to check out 3 other Targets. I was able to pick up a Phasing Vision but notice that someone had cleared out the variants and just left the rest. I picked up some other goodies to complete my list. Heres my haul for today

5434880123_8b4f10df12.jpg

Variants:

Vision

Daredevil

Warpath

Ms. Marvel

Regs:

Archangel

Grey Hulk

Bucky

Black Widow

Skrull x2

Bullseye (Dark Blue)

Joes:

Alley Viper

Lowlight

Shock Trooper

Ok guys, feeling lucky I went to check out 3 other Targets. I was able to pick up a Phasing Vision but notice that someone had cleared out the variants and just left the rest. I picked up some other goodies to complete my list. Heres my haul for today

Variants:

Vision

Daredevil

Warpath

Ms. Marvel

Regs:

Archangel

Grey Hulk

Bucky

Black Widow

Skrull x2

Bullseye (Dark Blue)

Joes:

Alley Viper

Lowlight

Shock Trooper

Huge haul, dude! Congrats.

Variants:

Vision

Daredevil

Warpath

Ms. Marvel

Regs:

Archangel

Grey Hulk

Bucky

Black Widow

Skrull x2

Bullseye (Dark Blue)

Joes:

Alley Viper

Lowlight

Shock Trooper

Wow - sick haul.

I apparently got to my Target too late this am.

Only found a Red Hulk and regular Bullseye. Already had them, so I left them there...