3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Tuesdays are turning out to be pretty good for me.

today I snagged:

MU

Silver Surfer (has no waist articulation, but added forearm rotation. much cleaner look)

Black Panther (great fig, so much better than the 2 pack version)

Grey Hulk (still got that fugly headsculpt)

Bucky (traded it last year, needed a replacement)

STAR WARS VINTAGE

Luke (death star escape)

Yoda

Stormtrooper X 3 (one un pegged)( gotta say these look FANTASTIC!!!)

GI JOE

Cobra Shock Trooper

Low-Light

What can I say, I'm lovin' life :smile: . Now all I need is a clear vision, and I will be set til the next waves.

Nice haul!

Are the Silver Surfer or Black Panther different from their Series One release? Just curious.

Not having much luck here in southeastern PA. I was at the local TRU and saw stickers placed on the empty pegs with today's dates on them. The clerk told me they are for reorders from their warehouse. Anybody see this at their stores before? How long should I wait to check back? I was thinking tomorrow.

I've seen them a bunch of times up here in northern PA, sometimes for over a week or so. We don't have much luck here in PA...

On a side note, would anybody who finds a dark daredevil variant they don't want be willing to pick it up for me? It's the only one of the variants I want and though I don't have anything good to trade, I'd be willing to compensate you monetarily for it.

Thanks for the welcome Legend! Had the same bad Target luck as everybody else it seems. I went to 4 Targets this morning assuming they would have a fresh stock of MU figures for the MVC3 promo and nothing new :-( At 3 of the Targets the associates didnt even know about the promo and the one that did know about the free figure only had 9 of the same ol same ol to choose from. Luckily one of the nicer associates did give me a hint that a new truck will be received tomorrow ! Looks like another target run. Wish me luck! :wink:

I just started collecting marvel universe figures a couple of months ago and found this site a few days ago. All the recent good hauls here made me go to 3 targets, 2 TRU, and 4 Walmarts (2 days ago) looking for variants but all I found were tons of spidermans, AIM soliders, and iron mans. Went to a Walmart for food today and came across these. All these new MU figures are gonna send me to the poorhouse!!

344yy3r.jpg

I just started collecting marvel universe figures a couple of months ago and found this site a few days ago. All the recent good hauls here made me go to 3 targets, 2 TRU, and 4 Walmarts (2 days ago) looking for variants but all I found were tons of spidermans, AIM soliders, and iron mans. Went to a Walmart for food today and came across these. All these new MU figures are gonna send me to the poorhouse!!

344yy3r.jpg

Great haul. I'm jealous!

344yy3r.jpg

Great haul. I'm jealous!

seriously. Hell I'm jealous of you guys finding AIM soldiers. We dont' even have those here! Just series 3 Iron Man, BE Iron man and the occassional Spiderman variant. I've only got 3 AIM soldiers, would like to get up to at least 5 or so. Of course priority are the variants but still...

today I snagged:

MU

Silver Surfer (has no waist articulation, but added forearm rotation. much cleaner look)

STAR WARS VINTAGE

Luke (death star escape)

Yoda

GI JOE

Cobra Shock Trooper

Low-Light

What can I say, I'm lovin' life :smile: . Now all I need is a clear vision, and I will be set til the next waves.

Nice haul!

Are the Silver Surfer or Black Panther different from their Series One release? Just curious.

They are the same as whats shown in the database here. the SS fig on the back of the packaging has a waist joint and no forearm movement, but the actual fig does. Panther is exactly the same as his original release.

today I snagged:

MU

STAR WARS VINTAGE

Luke (death star escape)

Yoda

GI JOE

Cobra Shock Trooper

Low-Light

Sweet, need to find that Yoda

they had 4 at one walmart, 3 at another. if you want me to i can grab one for you.

not a big priority for me but thanks though. Maybe I'll find it around :)

My local walmart is so pathetic. They have never carried marvel universe and rarely stock anything. The clearance section is larger than the toy section. I dont even know why I still go.

Besides the one random revision case I saw last week at target, my area has been a ghost town regarding new figures.

Hey, we must live in the same neighborhood!

Weird thing though, comic packs are never a problem. Both of my Walmarts always have tons of those. Single carded figures? Good luck.

My local walmart is so pathetic. They have never carried marvel universe and rarely stock anything. The clearance section is larger than the toy section. I dont even know why I still go.

Besides the one random revision case I saw last week at target, my area has been a ghost town regarding new figures.

my sentiments exactly. My local TRU had the revision case but the variants were all gone by the time I go there. Wal-Mart is a complete waste of my time and Target pegs have four IM figure that they are trying to get rid of with the MvC3 promotion. SUX!

I found Thor wave 1 @ Target in Jackson,MS. Bought Thor, Loki, Odin, & Frost Giant. The faces are painted in flesh which looks horrible so I'll be casting them as well as helmets. Frost Giant is SICK!! Thor sucks! His hammer Is tiny and his build reminds me of Storm Shadow. Too small for my idea of Thor. Odin looks good save for flesh painted face. Lokibis perfect. Will post pics later as I am on my cell now.

I found Thor wave 1 @ Target in Jackson,MS. Bought Thor, Loki, Odin, & Frost Giant. The faces are painted in flesh which looks horrible so I'll be casting them as well as helmets. Frost Giant is SICK!! Thor sucks! His hammer Is tiny and his build reminds me of Storm Shadow. Too small for my idea of Thor. Odin looks good save for flesh painted face. Lokibis perfect. Will post pics later as I am on my cell now.

Did you get them on the actual pegs? I agree about the small stature of these guys but the Frost Giant is really sick and the Loki isn't all that bad though I really am looking more forward to the MU version or at least the King Loki figure from this line.

Did you get them on the actual pegs? I agree about the small stature of these guys but the Frost Giant is really sick and the Loki isn't all that bad though I really am looking more forward to the MU version or at least the King Loki figure from this line.

Yes. They were right next to IM2 figures.

Thanks Onyx. I'm hoping the deluxe ones come out at the same time as the singles since it's the only way I'll be getting Heimdall in figure form.

On a brighter note and please forgive my crappy cell phone pic., Got my variant Ms. Marvel{Thanks Richard C} and variant Daredevil today so just gotta find that Vision variant.

post-24108-1297962848_thumb.jpg

No prob. I'm still looking. Hope to find another Frost Giant or Capt America figures. Also, Thor's cape doesn't stay on for #$@#.

I agree, I'll probably do with it what I've done with all my Thors' capes and just make cloth ones to replace them so that they flow like capes and don't hinder movement. And yes, I"m after more Frost Giants as well. Figure to army build them and then use the Giantic Battles one as the "king" LOL.

Finding Jean Grey, Vision, and Warpath is beginning to frustrate me extremely. I keep getting to stores the day they have them put up to find those 3 figures already missing from a specific case. I wish they would have just doubled up on those 3 figures in the revision packs. Only thing i've been able to find is Dark Ms. Marvel here in San Antonio.

Finding Jean Grey, Vision, and Warpath is beginning to frustrate me extremely. I keep getting to stores the day they have them put up to find those 3 figures already missing from a specific case. I wish they would have just doubled up on those 3 figures in the revision packs. Only thing i've been able to find is Dark Ms. Marvel here in San Antonio.

its the scalpers man, I went to TRU and saw every figure in the revision case 3 except Warpath, Daredevil and Ms. Marvel. they have been showing up on Ebay like wild fire but I havent seen any in retail.