tarot

Marvel 3 3/4 figures in action

found yet another use for those handy boba fett jetpack flames...

34xkk5t.jpg

and that all white deadpool reminds me of a joke my wife made when i told her i want the new figure. "dont you want alive jacuzzi?" lolz

also reminds me i want to repaint a variant of him when he was "part of the x-men" during the raid on cable's island.

might do a variation of your white one, only make him blue/white so he is, in fact, alive jacuzzi. ooooh... or maybe deadz brackadoom?! oh man i love these figures... we just need... MORE!

and yeah, more pics, folks!

34xkk5t.jpg

and that all white deadpool reminds me of a joke my wife made when i told her i want the new figure. "dont you want alive jacuzzi?" lolz

also reminds me i want to repaint a variant of him when he was "part of the x-men" during the raid on cable's island.

might do a variation of your white one, only make him blue/white so he is, in fact, alive jacuzzi. ooooh... or maybe deadz brackadoom?! oh man i love these figures... we just need... MORE!

I did this same thing the other day fo rmy son, just playing around, but didn't really like the whole look.

Hey Shipwreck Jr. good idea and I jut saw that pick of Ironman at Hisstank. I think I have that Boba Fett still sealed somewhere. Anyways, I've been thinking about making the (X-Men costume) Deadpool. I might wait until Wave 3 Cyclops is released and do a head swap with D-Pool.

34xkk5t.jpg

I did this same thing the other day fo rmy son, just playing around, but didn't really like the whole look.

sweet good thing i have those flames hey nice punisher and dd hulk cap and spidey pic nice!!!!!!!!

OP: "What are you doing?"

DP: " Ha! Here on Earth, if someone put their finger in your gun it will backfire. The question is now, do you feel lucky punk!"

mv6.jpg

MU Wolverine and ML custom Hulk I made.

It is aMarvel Legends Planet Hulk body with FO Hulk head. I sculpted the pants myself and shrunk the image size to make it compatable with XO Wolverine.

sabe* howdy.....pup.

Picture5744.jpg

wolvy* i smelled ya a mile away...

sabe* sure ya did!.. i was countin on it!

Picture5745.jpg

dog* bark!...bark, bark!!

sabe* ya girlfriend's gettin jealous, pup...

Picture5750.jpg

sabe* woah...little b**** is fiesty!

wolvy* put her down!

Picture5751.jpg

bone* crack!!!

sabe* too late....

Picture5752.jpg

Picture5771.jpg

sabe* hahahaha....you need to get it together, logan!

Picture5772.jpg

sabe* ya aint puttin up much of a fight....

Picture5773.jpg

dog* bark!!

sabe* you gotta be kid....

Picture5775.jpg

Picture5776.jpg

sabe* haha...look! found my hat!

Picture5780.jpg

sabe* ya better step ya game up, pup....aint gone be as nice second time around! see-ya around!

Picture5781.jpg