MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, here is my stuff again. I could choke the bastard that erased these forums.

I built a GI JOE/Marvel Universe Base awhile back. I made chairs, tables, tv screens, locker room, garage and even used a Mega Man Doctor Willy Lab playset. Here how it was a while back and here it is now. I'll post pics if anyone cares with Marvel Universe characters in it.

100_2442.jpg

101_0449.jpg

101_0450.jpg

I also bought two of these Military Bases at Big Lots awhile back to use with GI Joes but it's perfect for Marvel Universe too. I was using it to play with my custom zombie figures I made

As you can see the Zombies attacking the base and Military Personal on top sniping them.

101_0199.jpg

100_0933.jpg

I bought a Cobra Commander in Suit from Amazon and been using him as Tony Stark.

100_0675.jpg

100-0830.jpg

For Civilians I been using those Mutt figures from Indiana Jones with Head swaps. I picked up a ton for 3 dollars to 1 dollar on clearance. They are great.

100_0644.jpg

Spider-Man in civilian clothes as Peter Parker (need a small camera)

100_0958.jpg

I also bought another one of the same Star Wars Comic pack to use the bodies and I made a Jean Grey using a Scarlett head.

100_0823.jpg

Machine Man

100_0978.jpg

Magneto using General Hawk's head and a Magneto Showdown head

101_0454.jpg

I also have said on here before that the Iron Monger is perfect to use with these MU figures because it's perfect scale unlike how it was with 6 inch figures. Now is the time to buy them because my Wal-Mart is selling them on clearance for 4 bucks a piece. I bought 4 in the past couple a days plus the 3 I already had. I am using them for Hulk Busters. It's real easy tearing out the Stane figure while using a drill or drimel. I put a bunch of Cobra Soldiers in them

100_0715.jpg

101_0549.jpg

I took those god awful swords off Deadpool and put a smaller better looking one. I kept his belt though cause it was always awesome when he wore it in the comics. I also gave his gun some color to make it more realistic.

100_0990.jpg

100_0991.jpg

If some of the pictures are done twice or something I am sorry. Where I live I can't use cable because of how far I am out and only have it at my mom's so I am on dail up now. It is hard to view my progress plus the site only allows so many pics at one time, that kinda of screws me up.

Alright, here is my stuff again. I could choke the bastard that erased these forums.

I built a GI JOE/Marvel Universe Base awhile back. I made chairs, tables, tv screens, locker room, garage and even used a Mega Man Doctor Willy Lab playset. Here how it was a while back and here it is now. I'll post pics if anyone cares with Marvel Universe characters in it.

100_2442.jpg

i have been looking for that Patrick Bateman 18" forever.

Johnny Storm and Mr. Fantastic

what did you use for reed richards head?

25th Ann. Duke = Johnny Storm's head

25th Ann. Hawk = Reed Richard's head

Anakin Skywalker = Wade Wilson's head

Biggs Darklighter = Tony Stark's head

did you do something to exstent reeds neck? and what kind of paint did you use for the white hair?