MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all of this cap head stuff brings about a good discussion topic: which heads work best for unmasked versions of the characters?

i would probably go with resolute duke for cap

i'm saving standard duke for my new mutant cannonball custom, if i ever get around to it.

wraith makes for a decent half masked tony stark.

who would be the best fit for spider-man, black panther, daredevil, deadpool, iron fist, or ronin?

Guess I'll post my Kurt again. This was actually pretty simple to do. I used a regular Johnny Storm (Flame Off) and sanded away 2 of his fingers on each hand. I then sanded a gap in between the front of his boots and smoothed it out with Fixit Sculpt. I added a bit of sculpt to the back of his foot to imitate the Wagner Heel. The shoulder pads were sculpted with "Green Stuff" in order to allow flexibility. I sanded down the flame on the head and sculpted the hair and elf-like ears. The tail was made by taking a twist tie (that keep our beloved figures bound before we tear them out of a package) and sculpting the arrow head like tail tip on the end. The rest is painting history. I hope you guys like the mini-BAMFer. I am very pleased.

1NC.jpg

2NC.jpg

3NC.jpg

4NC.jpg

I found the General Hawk version 2 head painted blonde made a good cap. It's serious look, square jaw, and piericing glaze just say "dont piss off steve rogers" to me. The Major Barrage (or whatever his name was from the last VvV gi joe days) head with the hair and goatee painted black makes a good tony stark too. as for the crimson guard head for clint... i tried that but the pointy nose and small forehead looks to silly.

oh my god i want that hulk head, it looks so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being that i know absolutely nothing about star trek or its toys, where would i find that head cuz that is a good looking peter parker :biggrin:

The new Star trek toys should be hitting every now, i found it yesterday at wal mart.They are also cheaper than MU. Thaet are a little smaller in size.

oh my god i want that hulk head, it looks so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being that i know absolutely nothing about star trek or its toys, where would i find that head cuz that is a good looking peter parker :biggrin:

The new Star trek toys should be hitting every now, i found it yesterday at wal mart.They are also cheaper than MU. Thaet are a little smaller in size.

thanks