MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is pretty funny considering all my hot girlfriends I have had and have. LOL. What's even funnier is that I mention pink and you guys think of cotton-candy and salami. Someone obviously asn't gotten laid in a while. Don't worry, one day you'll move out of mom's basement and get lucky, other than the Sears catalog and when you do her laundry.

Now that's funny!!!

That is pretty funny considering all my hot girlfriends I have had and have. LOL. What's even funnier is that I mention pink and you guys think of cotton-candy and salami. Someone obviously asn't gotten laid in a while. Don't worry, one day you'll move out of mom's basement and get lucky, other than the Sears catalog and when you do her laundry.

Now that's funny!!!

ZING! Wow, the good, ol' Sears catalog. Just for the record, I have seen pic of Darth Onyx's gf and damn....I need me some of that. No offense Darth.

Now that's funny!!!

ZING! Wow, the good, ol' Sears catalog. Just for the record, I have seen pic of Darth Onyx's gf and damn....I need me some of that. No offense Darth.

Hey I'm only 17 so I cant move out and I've never used a catalog.

I'd like to see your lady friend since DRACOREX says shes good looking.

Now that's funny!!!

I was only joking Buddy. Please don't take me so seriously. I'm really a nice guy. I just joke too much perhaps. As far as my GF goes...

y1pM3nIhE7KcYouMoTxGXoiWfgPt7oWoh7N.jpg

y1pM3nIhE7KcYp2g6rBguEbImYAT51gz1oS.jpg

l_1c3e7c4e6be54558a76ad10d269fcc2a.jpg

mekris2-1.jpg

Knock yourself out! Just make sure you don't sit to close to your comp.

Conan

Top half - Jim Morrison (Build & Brawl)

Bottom half - SW Mandolorian

007-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

002-6.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-3.jpg

Sweet, I thought the very same when I first saw the Morrison BnB! I ended up using a Batista (I think) body with an old ToyBiz 5" Kazar fur loin-cloth with some spare knee-pads (these make awesome boot-cuffs if you flip, reverse and place just above the boots BTW!). If I can find something suitable, I'd like to make a Marvel "Savage Sword" version (with the tunic and boot-cuffs). I also have a movie version that I'm working on using an Orten body with Edge hair and a perfect sword I got from Tri-Gate Creations, but I haven't sculpted the the boots or crotch yet. Yours kinda reminds me of a cross between the comic and movie. Good stuff! B)

*Wish I would of taken advantage of all of the great BnB sales they had a few weeks ago at Target and Wal-Mart; I love these figures! (still need some extra Edges if anyone has any ideas).

DarthOnyx nice catch. but you do look like the arrogant brother in that will ferrell movie step-brothers. :biggrin:

Nah, I'm probably one of the nicest most giving guys you ever know. Not arrogant at all. I don't see the point in it. No one is better than anyone else. We're all stuck in this hell-hole trying to do our best. I do get irritated that so many people get attitudes or are cocky/ugly with each other in these forums when there is no reason to be other than childishness. I am a member of another forum and we all help each othr there by sending what spare parts someone else may need.

DarthOnyx nice catch. but you do look like the arrogant brother in that will ferrell movie step-brothers. :biggrin:

Nah, I'm probably one of the nicest most giving guys you ever know. Not arrogant at all. I don't see the point in it. No one is better than anyone else. We're all stuck in this hell-hole trying to do our best. I do get irritated that so many people get attitudes or are cocky/ugly with each other in these forums when there is no reason to be other than childishness. I am a member of another forum and we all help each othr there by sending what spare parts someone else may need.

i wasnt trying to say you look arrogant, im saying you look like that actor that played that character in step-brothers. you have a good resembelance to him.

plus how can i call a guy arrogant when he posts such provacitive and racy pictures of his girl to flaunt what he has to us all? :wink: and is it just me or is that ONLY a blanket in that first pic?

i wasnt trying to say you look arrogant, im saying you look like that actor that played that character in step-brothers. you have a good resembelance to him.

plus how can i call a guy arrogant when he posts such provacitive and racy pictures of his girl to flaunt what he has to us all? :wink: and is it just me or is that ONLY a blanket in that first pic?

It's cool. The pic with me is 5 years ago. I look much different now. In fact, it's me in my avatar image.

B-b-but I don't understand, your girlfriend is NOT pink, she looks like a perfectly nice, normal human to me. I'm so confused.

;P

(Does this mean you don't appreciate a good deli sandwich?)

Also, since this seems to be the chest-thumping portion of the message board, my girlfriend: 3401318262_bac72d14a9.jpg

Now that's funny!!!

I was only joking Buddy. Please don't take me so seriously. I'm really a nice guy. I just joke too much perhaps. As far as my GF goes...

*snip*

I bet you are a nice guy. Looks like a real happy family. I didnt think you were all that serious, but I have meet people like that. I never sit to close!!

I like your conan and beast customs btw.

Now that's funny!!!

*snip*

I bet you are a nice guy. Looks like a real happy family. I didnt think you were all that serious, but I have meet people like that. I never sit to close!!

Ummmm......you lost me

Now that's funny!!!

*snip*

Ummmm......you lost me

I'm sorry.

027.jpg

The end!

099.jpg

So....basically this is a Ms Marvel repaint. I never realized they have more or less the same costume. I'm an X Men geek and we aren't getting much in MU in the first couple of waves...so I thought I'd represent!

This is my first work in the 3.75" scale, and let me tell you....sanding that tiny mask down and hand painting that Phoenix symbol SUCKED! Talk about tedious....oh well.

Let me know what you think....

I'll take commissions for these if you like it. Just send me a PM.