MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made Phoenix using the MU Ms Marvel body and the wave 2 GI Joe Rise of Cobra Scarlet head.

008-14.jpg

007-11.jpg

I was thinking that head sculpt would make a perfect Jean... too bad I cant find that damn figure.

Go to Target. The ones in my area have more of this figure than the wave 1 Scarlet.

I can find 15 of any Joe movie figure right now at any local store except for that Scarlett and Cobra Commander. Trust me I've been searching. Smooth paint apps by the way... You do commisions?

Good job with Carnage. Spidy will have his hands full now.

thanks man, he was pretty simple to make, I just didn't have the patience to do a spot on job with the red paint apps like a lot of the guys on here do.

Your Carnage looks really good fantastic job on the symbiotic off shoots, and claws, but I wouldn't have used the R&B Spidey mold since his molded webbing kind of stands out.

I would have gone with the Black Spidey for a base for 3 reasons 1) it's a taller figure making him more in scale w/ Peter, and 2) no molded webs 3) that would have made adding the black accents easier (just don't paint that area). I really don't know why they made the web molded on. If they hadn't we'd probably have Dr Strange already.

Again though espeacially considering the figure you were working with fantastic job. I had to look pretty close at the pics to figure out which fig you used.

Good job with Carnage. Spidy will have his hands full now.

thanks man, he was pretty simple to make, I just didn't have the patience to do a spot on job with the red paint apps like a lot of the guys on here do.

Your Carnage looks really good fantastic job on the symbiotic off shoots, and claws, but I wouldn't have used the R&B Spidey mold since his molded webbing kind of stands out.

I would have gone with the Black Spidey for a base for 3 reasons 1) it's a taller figure making him more in scale w/ Peter, and 2) no molded webs 3) that would have made adding the black accents easier (just don't paint that area). I really don't know why they made the web molded on. If they hadn't we'd probably have Dr Strange already.

Again though espeacially considering the figure you were working with fantastic job. I had to look pretty close at the pics to figure out which fig you used.

I really appreciate that man. I would have used black spidey too, but I had an extra R&B one and just decided to use him since he was just for my personal collection. I wish the webbing wasn't molded on as well. Then I would have a lot more use for that particular fig custom wise.

My Sunspot and a slight variation on Jean Grey are here:

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2056158

I really liked the Carnage custom. Back in the day, toy biz released a Spider-Carnage figure that had a modified Spider-man costume with a Carnage head and claws. It was see-through for the red parts and then black most other places, and one of my favorite pre-legends figures--the post discussion reminded me of that.

I finally got around to making a new Gambit. Here's the recipe:

Head, hands, lower legs, upper arms - XMO wolverine Gambit

Lower arms - Indiana Jones crystal skull Indy (he now has wrist articulation!)

Upper legs, torso - MU Iron Fist

Coat - XMO wolverine Sabretooth

Neck collar - XMO wolverine Maverick

Wow, great job! Looks Awesome!

I finally got around to making a new Gambit. Here's the recipe:

Head, hands, lower legs, upper arms - XMO wolverine Gambit

Lower arms - Indiana Jones crystal skull Indy (he now has wrist articulation!)

Upper legs, torso - MU Iron Fist

Coat - XMO wolverine Sabretooth

Neck collar - XMO wolverine Maverick

Wow, great job! Looks Awesome!

thanks!