• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

031.jpg

001.jpg

Let's see....so....X-23 was originally the ALWAYS useful and versatile Ms. Marvel. The belt was Microman Batman's. She has real metal claws, made from cut pins. It seemed like a good idea, but I stabbed myself in the thumbs about 20 times. I gave her some trimmed WWE knee pads to make a boot separation line. The gray was slightly drybrushed with silver.

Domino is pretty much a repaint of ROC Agent Helix, with a new X-belt buckle and silver pistols.

Thanks for any comments, criticism, love or hate!

SP

I decided that I didn't like Agent Helix for the face of Sharon Carter. So I took an old Scarlet head, slapped on the Baroness hair and called it good!

This also allowed me to start on my Maria Hill figure using all of Helix, sans hair (I put Scarlet's hair on for now). This weekend I'll probably start sculpting Hill's hair and ears onto the head.

shannon8-27.jpg

So, here's my take on the fuzzy blue elf himself, Nightcrawler! The poor guy is just a mish-mash of parts. His head came from a WWE Build n Brawler William Regal. His hands, feet, and part of his tail came from the Wolverine and the X-men Nightcrawler fig. His lower legs and lower arms were taken from a MU Moon Knight. The rest is the typical Johnny Storm base. I modified his tail too, it has swivel and hinge articulation in it. Oh, and the boot tops and glove tops were donated by my poor Union Jack until I can sculpt some. I went for his more modern costume as I really like it's design and I wanted something different than the old stand by classic look. I hope you guys like him!

post-21607-1251517325_thumb.jpg

post-21607-1251517332_thumb.jpg

post-21607-1251517339_thumb.jpg

post-21607-1251517346_thumb.jpg

Does anybody have any ideas of a figure that would make a good head for Psylocke? The Ms. Marvel body is perfect, but I can't find any figure I like for the head I have checked out Star Wars and Joes, but not alot of Asian characters in either. Ok none actually.

The only Asian 1/18 scale that I can think of that was widely released in the United States is Bultar Swan from the Star Wars Evolutions Jedi Legacy set.

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/...dilegacyBS5.jpg

Some Scarlet hair may work great on this

Just wanted to share projects that I started this weekend:

DSCN0489.jpg

Master Man (head: General Abernathy 2004, body: Punisher) needs to have his head lowered and all of his details painted

Wonder Woman (Baroness) needs sanded and details finished

Maria Hill (Helix) needs some white touch-up, a little bit of sanding and S.H.I.E.L.D decal applied

Zola (Obi-Wan Kenobi) needs to be repainted after sanding and needs a couple more details

Bruce Banner (head: Bruce Banner 2008, body: Crystal Skull Indiana Jones) needs pants painted. Touch-ups around the neck.

Hi!

Whew! I offer you a break from all the Marvel/Disney talk with a few pics of my latest commission, the lovely Pixie from various X Men comics.

A more recent addition to the X-Verse, Pixie is a cool character from the books I've read, and I like the fact that they brought the mystic aspect into the character. Thusly, I included a Souldagger.

It seems like every couple of weeks X men change costumes, so here I just went with an all-purpose look, not really based on any specific issue.

030.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

022.jpg

cont.

027.jpg

012.jpg

Ok, so here we have the body of a VvV Scarlet figure, the head of Ms Marvel with a sanded down mask and highly modded neck, wings from a Tinkerbell toy, and a knife from Ghost Bear.

Painted in gloss black and two yellows, the hair is 2 purples and some pink dry brushing. The wings were dry brushed with clear red and blue. The knife was painted silver, then clear red to give it a shiny appearance.

The body is small for the Marvel Universe scale, so it works well for ol' Pixie.

All comments, critiques, ideas, love and hate are encouraged.

Thanks for your time!

027.jpg

012.jpg

Ok, so here we have the body of a VvV Scarlet figure, the head of Ms Marvel with a sanded down mask and highly modded neck, wings from a Tinkerbell toy, and a knife from Ghost Bear.

Painted in gloss black and two yellows, the hair is 2 purples and some pink dry brushing. The wings were dry brushed with clear red and blue. The knife was painted silver, then clear red to give it a shiny appearance.

The body is small for the Marvel Universe scale, so it works well for ol' Pixie.

All comments, critiques, ideas, love and hate are encouraged.

Thanks for your time!

Looks great as usual man. I like the use of the smaller base body, gives her a good scale to the others.

A few more to finish out some Avengers, Brotherhood and Spiderman friends.

Quick Silver (I know the lighting bolt is a mess, but my son doesn't want me to fix it)

Black Cat

Giant Man/Ant Man

Now I just need Magneto from the comic packs to have a little mutant family (with my Scarlet Witch custom posted earlier) well a Polaris would be nice I guess.