MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CISSBKK are you from thailand? are u on the TCM board too?

Yup, me from tcm (CISS) :) Remember you sended me that Civil war comic via yousendit.com?

ahh right i remember now, have you finished reading it yet?

Not yet, almost finished the first half :)

Actually I needed it for my customize resources :) That helps alot for my iron spidey!

But I'm reading it anyway coz I myself didn't buy one. Thanks to you!

I just finished my Domino custom.

Yep, she's yet another Agent Helix repaint. but that mold fits so well!

She's mostly the same as the others on here, with just a few subtle differences.

(very light grey rather than flat white for her skin,

dark grey rather than flat black for her lipstick and eye spot

aaand a boob window between her Jacket and shirt top, as Domino almost always has some boobage showing in the comics :P)

4155999847_ae09df6f29_o.jpg

I'll probably add a few touches here and there over the next few days as I'm a perfectionist

but i think she's mostly finished now.

And here's another shot, this time with her "pal" Deadpool.

4156023999_60bd18368c_o.jpg

Here is some more and perhaps better images.

002-62.jpg

005-27.jpg

That's sweet, Man! I did something similar, but not as good as you.

All I did was using the upper and lower torso of Kang from the Secret Wars, and adding the arms, legs, head and cape of Magneto. No paint needed, since it's the same color.

Here is another picture:

I admit it does not look as 'buffed' as yours (since I still don't have Sunfire), but I like it better than with it's original body.

Hasbro should stop using that body.

All I did was using the upper and lower torso of Kang from the Secret Wars, and adding the arms, legs, head and cape of Magneto. No paint needed, since it's the same color.

Here is another picture:

I admit it does not look as 'buffed' as yours (since I still don't have Sunfire), but I like it better than with it's original body.

Both of those Magneto's are 100 times better than the regular Hasbro version. Wolverine should not be taller than Magneto, and it looks like you both solved that problem.

Great job to both of you!

She's mostly the same as the others on here, with just a few subtle differences.

aaand a boob window between her Jacket and shirt top, as Domino almost always has some boobage showing in the comics :P)

I was just now working on this same costume..... yeah I'm stealing that boobage idea. GREAT call.

I was just now working on this same costume..... yeah I'm stealing that boobage idea. GREAT call.

I too have been contemplatin a Domino custom, and this looks great. I'll be borrowing this too. I hope you don't mind. Helix is perfect for her head design.

002-62.jpg

005-27.jpg

Here is another picture:

Yours looks good also. Guardian and Namor use the same body as Sunfire. The hardest part for me was matching the original purple. After two hours trying, I couldn't do it so had to repaint all of the purple. I pleased with the outcome. It does not have as much sheen and looks more realistic.

I already had a Red Hulk, and all the other figs I won for the Diorama Contest so I took a few of them to Target, and traded the ones I couldn't think of who to customize them into in for other figs. Then while I was waiting for Silver Samurai's upper body to dry I started working on Thanos made from Red Hulk. I had to mix the purple for his face my self.

023-6.jpg

024-5.jpg