MU Customs

DarthOnyx

I came across some pics of this character named Rockslide from the X-men and I really liked him. So I picked up a dark pants white boots Thing w/ some of the money I got for trading in some of my contest winnings (I'm not trying to be boastfull I'm just letting ppl know what I did w/ the figs I won), and repainted him into Rockslide. This one is just a really simple repaint.

I may go back and repaint him in his red and black suit eventually.

029-2.jpg

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate how those Thing figures stand. Their feet don't even touch the ground hardly.

I bought the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Box set on Blu-ray and showed my girlfriend Super Shredder and then showed her how terrible the toy they made was. I got to thinking how awesome the armor he comes with is, so I broke it off. This isn't a custom or anything but I thought one of you guys could use the armor for something awesome on a figure. I put it on Juggernaut just to give you an idea of what it looks like on a 4 inch figure. Don't know what it could be used for but it's awesome looking none the less.

by the way Rodimus, here is a picture of how tall the turtles are compared to humans.

100_2445.jpg

100_2413.jpg

You're definitely improving. Cable's face still needs a little more work but it has vastly improved. The only minor problem w/ his body is the ballerina feet. I don't remember a female Cap but it's not too bad. The rest all look really good. Keep working at it you're really getting good.

I couldn't get the punisher anywhere, so I had to sculpt it, oh and I also re sculpted his arm, made it bigger

The female cap was somethin I made up using scalet, I used her belt on some other figure,so I decided to repainted her into somethin else,plus I'm quite impressed with the paint job that Hasbro has done on the bucky cap and thought it'll be cool to have a female ver, so I just pick up scalet and repainted her :)

post-16056-1260200082_thumb.jpg

I took a ton of pictures of my latest customs but unfortunately only two of them turned out.

So here you go. I'm a big Quicksilver fan. The second MLS/MU custom I did was a classic Quicksilver. I finallt got around to doing my second Quicksilver custom. I decided to do him in his modern Mighty Avengers costume.

QuicksilverModern.jpg

QuicksilverModernClose.jpg

Do note the feet are angled in slightly on purpose. It look more natural in a running pose.

The base figure is a Iron Fist v2. with a Spytroops GI JOe Scalpel head. Boots are from a Johnny Storm figure.

BANNER-

I started on this last night and finished tonight. Altogether around 6 hours labor. Here is my parts list.

Head- ROC Impact Duke (glasses and hair sculpted)

Torso- 25th Mutt (tie sculpted)

Legs- ROC Cobra Commander

Arms - ROC Paris Pursuit Snakeyes

Hands- ROC Hawk

Coat- ROC Dr. Rex

001-71.jpg

003-53.jpg

004-43.jpg

That Pheonix looks awesome. I just can't figure out where the body, and hands are from. The hair is obviously sculpted as is the fire behind her. Though you usually need a sturdy existing body to hold the parts together. It might be a trigate customs body. The feet look like they're from Barroness.

It's not Trigate. It looks to be sculpt added to a Ms Marvel body or some other female. As you can see there is no mid-torso articulation. Possibly even a Star Wars torso. Look at the crotch area and you can see the sculpt work.

That Pheonix looks awesome. I just can't figure out where the body, and hands are from. The hair is obviously sculpted as is the fire behind her. Though you usually need a sturdy existing body to hold the parts together. It might be a trigate customs body. The feet look like they're from Barroness.

It's not Trigate. It looks to be sculpt added to a Ms Marvel body or some other female. As you can see there is no mid-torso articulation. Possibly even a Star Wars torso. Look at the crotch area and you can see the sculpt work.

It lookst to me like a combo of torso with the upper torso being one of the SW female Jedi.