MU Customs

DarthOnyx

here are my batch of customs... shang chi (the master of kung fu) which started out life a hand ninja & with a little bit of paint & storm shadow's head. a modern looking shang chi. my next custom was jigsaw, i havent seen anybody make a custome of punishers arch nemesis so i decided to make one. wave 1 punisher with a exacto knife and sandpaper cut up head. The big red guy in the back is a guy i like to call ABOMINATION RED.. lol they were on sale plus RULK needs someone to fight

oh and i know alot of you have done domino's... mine rides a R1

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here are my batch of customs... shang chi (the master of kung fu) which started out life a hand ninja & with a little bit of paint & storm shadow's head. a modern looking shang chi. my next custom was jigsaw, i havent seen anybody make a custome of punishers arch nemesis so i decided to make one. wave 1 punisher with a exacto knife and sandpaper cut up head. The big red guy in the back is a guy i like to call ABOMINATION RED.. lol they were on sale plus RULK needs someone to fight

oh and i know alot of you have done domino's... mine rides a R1

not bad man, I like 'em

I figured that some would not like him. But I have to ask you this. How many totally beefy African men have you met. The ones I have known have all been runner/basketball thin. I figured with that, I would take his look from the newer Iron Man cartoon.

I figured he was more of a lithe and limber striker to a sit down and brawl fighter.

Here are some single shots.

there is no buff people in africa.... runner/basketball thin... this might be the dumbest ignorant #$@# i have ever heard

and for the record your skinny basketball/runner black panther looks real bad...

here is a buff african guy since they are like unicorns....

First off you really should read what you quoted. I DID NOT SAY THERE WERE NO BUFF AFRICAN MEN. What I SAID was that of the ones that I have met they were all really muscular but not a single one was what I would call a beefcake. As an Hispanic man, I stay away from racial profiling. I did not base this on any racial profile, but based on one of the smartest men I know, Solomon Amegatcher (African Olympic Runner - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_Amegatcher).

Second, not everyone likes the customs that others do. And honestly I do not care if you like him or not. Your opinion is based on you beliefs and not the figure himself, so .....

RodimusVTS,

That version of Protocide is my own take of him. I figured that Marvel dropped the ball by not giving the public a 'replacement' for Steve for the Dark Avengers.

dude... i like most of your customs, but the anorexic black panther you have created is based on the handfull of people you have met & not factual info. Maybe you shouldnt watch late night feed the children comercials to get insperation for your customs.

Most people know me. They know that I usually let crap slide until I have enough. So, I have to now say...STFU!!!! I've sat here and watched you stir up #$@# with most everyone on here. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. However, I realize now that you're just an annoying #$###. So he made a thin BP. So freaking what? Do you truly think that someone that active would be buff? You get on here bashing his work like you are Sally Freaking Struthers trying to feed Africa or some #$@#. Have you ever been to Africa? Do you even know where it's located on a map?

See, here's what you fail to realize. His customs are His works of art. HE is the artist and can therefore interpret the character anyway he sees fit! Personally, I think his interpretation makes the character look much more realistic and believable. of course, I do have more of an open mind than you. After getting a stiff neck trying to view your side-ways posts of your "customs", I really don't see how you have the right to be so harsh towards anyone's work. you paint an Abomination red and change heads. hell, my 7 year old can do that. real imaginative. So you're black, So freaking what!! Welcome to life! So you don't like his interpretation. So freaking what!!! Perhaps it is your own interpretations of things posted here that should be under scrutiny as you obviously take things the wrong way far too often. Crowncoke is my best friend and he is the nicest, most giving guy I know. Far from being as you are attempting to portray him.

P.S. I WANT you to go toe to toe with ME! I look forward to embarrassing you more.

I figured that some would not like him. But I have to ask you this. How many totally beefy African men have you met. The ones I have known have all been runner/basketball thin. I figured with that, I would take his look from the newer Iron Man cartoon.

I figured he was more of a lithe and limber striker to a sit down and brawl fighter.

Here are some single shots.

there is no buff people in africa.... runner/basketball thin... this might be the dumbest ignorant #$@# i have ever heard

and for the record your skinny basketball/runner black panther looks real bad...

here is a buff african guy since they are like unicorns....

First off you really should read what you quoted. I DID NOT SAY THERE WERE NO BUFF AFRICAN MEN. What I SAID was that of the ones that I have met they were all really muscular but not a single one was what I would call a beefcake. As an Hispanic man, I stay away from racial profiling. I did not base this on any racial profile, but based on one of the smartest men I know, Solomon Amegatcher (African Olympic Runner - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_Amegatcher).

Second, not everyone likes the customs that others do. And honestly I do not care if you like him or not. Your opinion is based on you beliefs and not the figure himself, so .....

RodimusVTS,

That version of Protocide is my own take of him. I figured that Marvel dropped the ball by not giving the public a 'replacement' for Steve for the Dark Avengers.

dude... i like most of your customs, but the anorexic black panther you have created is based on the handfull of people you have met & not factual info. Maybe you shouldnt watch late night feed the children comercials to get insperation for your customs.

Most people know me. They know that I usually let crap slide until I have enough. So, I have to now say...STFU!!!! I've sat here and watched you stir up #$@# with most everyone on here. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. However, I realize now that you're just an annoying #$###. So he made a thin BP. So freaking what? Do you truly think that someone that active would be buff? You get on here bashing his work like you are Sally Freaking Struthers trying to feed Africa or some #$@#. Have you ever been to Africa? Do you even know where it's located on a map?

See, here's what you fail to realize. His customs are His works of art. HE is the artist and can therefore interpret the character anyway he sees fit! Personally, I think his interpretation makes the character look much more realistic and believable. of course, I do have more of an open mind than you. After getting a stiff neck trying to view your side-ways posts of your "customs", I really don't see how you have the right to be so harsh towards anyone's work. you paint an Abomination red and change heads. hell, my 7 year old can do that. real imaginative. So you're black, So freaking what!! Welcome to life! So you don't like his interpretation. So freaking what!!! Perhaps it is your own interpretations of things posted here that should be under scrutiny as you obviously take things the wrong way far too often. Crowncoke is my best friend and he is the nicest, most giving guy I know. Far from being as you are attempting to portray him.

P.S. I WANT you to go two to two with ME! I look forward to embarrassing you more.

well put Onyx, well put. Doesn't panther usually have more of a swimmer's body in the comics anyway?

TWO TO TWO... WITH YOU HUH.

TOE TO TOE...

YOUR BEST FRIEND GENERLIZED AFRICAN PEOPLE, THEY ARE ALL FIT & BASKETBALL THIN/RUNNER TYPES. WELL AT LEAST THE ONES HE HAS MET. THANK YOU FOR NOTICING I AM BLACK, SO THE CHANCES OF ME KNOWING WHERE AFRICA ARE PRETTY GOOD. AS A MATTER OF FACT I WENT IN THE IVORY COAST LAST YEAR .

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT ONYX... FRACK YOU

I SAID WHAT I SAID TO YOUR FRIEND, HE WROTE BACK... MAYBE IT WAS A BAD COMBINATION OF WORDS. I DO NOT THINK YOUR FRIEND IS A RACIST OR A BIGIT. CROWNCOKE, I JUST DONT LIKE A SKINNY BACK PANTHER, & YOUR REASONING WAS WHY I WROTE THE THINGS I DID. ON A POSITIVE NOTE I DID LIKE THE REST OF YOUR CUSTOMS.

MOST OF IT WAS SARCASM, NOTHING PERSONAL

OK.. ONYX LETS GO !

SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ART, WHY DONT YOU EMBERASS ME ARTISTICLY

CUSTOM FOR CUSTOM... SINCE YOUR 7 YEAR OLD IS A MU CUSTOM GENIUS, HE CAN HELP YOU .IS A WEEK ENOUGH TIME TO SHOW A NEW... NEW.. AS IN NOT OLD OR SOMTHING YOU HAVE ALREADY SHOWN, MU ACTION FIGURE ?

SO ONYX I CHALENGE YOU ! BEST CUSTOM IN A WEEK..

THE PEOPLE CAN VOTE.. WHO'S CUSTOM IS BETTER

DO YOU ACCEPT ?

SAY GOODBYE TO THE BAD GUY !

TWO TO TWO... WITH YOU HUH.

TOE TO TOE...

YOUR BEST FRIEND GENERLIZED AFRICAN PEOPLE, THEY ARE ALL FIT & BASKETBALL THIN/RUNNER TYPES. WELL AT LEAST THE ONES HE HAS MET. THANK YOU FOR NOTICING I AM BLACK, SO THE CHANCES OF ME KNOWING WHERE AFRICA ARE PRETTY GOOD. AS A MATTER OF FACT I WENT IN THE IVORY COAST LAST YEAR .

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT ONYX... FRACK YOU

I SAID WHAT I SAID TO YOUR FRIEND, HE WROTE BACK... MAYBE IT WAS A BAD COMBINATION OF WORDS. I DO NOT THINK YOUR FRIEND IS A RACIST OR A BIGIT. CROWNCOKE, I JUST DONT LIKE A SKINNY BACK PANTHER, & YOUR REASONING WAS WHY I WROTE THE THINGS I DID. ON A POSITIVE NOTE I DID LIKE THE REST OF YOUR CUSTOMS.

MOST OF IT WAS SARCASM, NOTHING PERSONAL

OK.. ONYX LETS GO !

SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ART, WHY DONT YOU EMBERASS ME ARTISTICLY

CUSTOM FOR CUSTOM... SINCE YOUR 7 YEAR OLD IS A MU CUSTOM GENIUS, HE CAN HELP YOU .IS A WEEK ENOUGH TIME TO SHOW A NEW... NEW.. AS IN NOT OLD OR SOMTHING YOU HAVE ALREADY SHOWN, MU ACTION FIGURE ?

SO ONYX I CHALENGE YOU ! BEST CUSTOM IN A WEEK..

THE PEOPLE CAN VOTE.. WHO'S CUSTOM IS BETTER

DO YOU ACCEPT ?

SAY GOODBYE TO THE BAD GUY !

Well, right now I am quite busy making customs for MONEY! Not to mention preparing for my baby's arival. But yeah I accept! This should be fun. However, let's set a date a bit further in the future shall we? Also let's hear your conditions. My issue with you is that you are arrogant and overly judgmental. Also, you seem to get joy from being a blatant jerk. Why? There's no need for it as we are all here for the same reason. I really don't care what you think of me but I do look forward to the challenge if only to help give you a dose of reality. i don't claim to be the best customizer in the world. nor do I give a #$@# enough to. I'm here for fun just as many others are. Why do you try so hard to turn it into drama? Roid rage? Seriously? Who gives a #$@# what he makes his black custom to look like? Did you commission it? Oh I get it! because you're a black man , you're the authoritative voice? AWWW..Do you have a dream too? Well, I think with this 'contest' you'll learn that you let your mouth overload your ass this time.

Oh yeah...one rule...don't get someone else to do the work for you. Now...just which character do I want to use...

BTW...http://www.joecustoms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21651&sid=f637b6aa433792d3f2c40fb204ba2c30

You can retract if you like!

If you two are going to have a contest, why not make it a little more interesting? I suggest you both do the same character, it would be easier to judge that way I think. Have the people decide on a character for the two of you and then we'll see who's interpretation is better. Just an idea...

I was wondering about that as well.

If you two are going to have a contest, why not make it a little more interesting? I suggest you both do the same character, it would be easier to judge that way I think. Have the people decide on a character for the two of you and then we'll see who's interpretation is better. Just an idea...

give us 3 characters we'll agree on one... and let the contest begin

onyx... bring it !

skinny black panther..... lol

Steve... those are awsome. You so kicked butt on those. I am really jealous of the work in those.

Now for some more from me...

First up I have Wonderman and Bucky Cap.

Bucky Cap only had his abdomen swapped with a Cap torso.

Wonerman is a Thunderball with a Duke head. I did not go with Black hair (my own take) as it made the figure too dark.

I know this isn't MU but I wanted you guys to see it. This is my first time sculpting armor and I originally wasn't going to post W.I.P. pics of this, but after being asked by many of you... here it is. Keep in mind that I still have a lot of tweaking and fine tuning to do and perhaps even re-do the elbow pads after seeing the images.

001-74.jpg

002-69.jpg

Steve... those are awsome. You so kicked butt on those. I am really jealous of the work in those.

Wonerman is a Thunderball with a Duke head. I did not go with Black hair (my own take) as it made the figure too dark.

Nice work Lance!

I like that wonderman.. he looks pretty good. who is the base ?

thunderball.. nice

Thanks guys. I got loads more in the works, including whole teams of Alpha Flight (Vindicator, Sasquath, Puck, Shaman, Weapon Omega, Aurora & Northstar) and X-Factor (Havok, Polaris, Wolfsbane, Multiple Man & Strong Guy)

I've been thinking of doing a comic Sasquatch also as I have done a Crypto version. I look forward to seeing how you pull it off.