Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now for some X-Men...

Scott... Cyclops

Jean... Phoenix

Anna Marie... Rogue

Kitty... Shadow Cat

Cyclops has a changed head and i darkend the blue paint.

Jean is a MU head on Ms Marvel body

Rogue is Jean's body with Helix head

Kitty is a special TGC torso with Barroness arms & legs and DCUIH Supergirl head

"I like the boobies! I do like them!"

Steve... those are awsome. You so kicked butt on those. I am really jealous of the work in those.

Now for some more from me...

First up I have Wonderman and Bucky Cap.

Bucky Cap only had his abdomen swapped with a Cap torso.

Wonerman is a Thunderball with a Duke head. I did not go with Black hair (my own take) as it made the figure too dark.

I like that wonderman.. he looks pretty good. who is the base ?

thunderball.. nice

that is Thunderball.

As for the custom contest between Onyx and Powerman, I'd like to see each of your takes on Omega Red personally. I've been trying to work on one myself and haven't been able to get past the wip stages due to parts choices. I figure he's a character we're not likely to see any time soon and I've not seen any done on here before (if I remember correctly).

Next we have Hellcat and Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) and my take on Hercules along with US Agent (again my take) and Thunderstrike (my new take on a reborn character).

ok... those are all sick ! the us agent is dope...

i like your take on him

thank you. I did not put my Falcon up as he is also a small framed man and i did not want issues on opinions.

i am in for Ardky. I have that one in mind to complete anyways. I will be putting up the Weapon Xs later this week as well.

Laura is my fav...

You know i did my Kitty and then find out she will be released this year... that suxs. But mine is part of my Academy X story that I am working on... also have Emma and Orro for the Acadamy in the WIP stage.

Thanks for the comments on the customs. Mine are not great by any standard, but I try to do them as I envision the characters in my fanfics (my stories are not just Marvel, but merger of many comic lines as well as other media).

Man look at all the crap Powerman has started again haha. You can't post one day without starting some kind of drama can you? Who gives a crap rather Black Panther is skinny or buff? Matter of a fact I don't even give two flips about Black Panther anyway because I just don't like the character and wouldn't mind seeing Luke Cage #$#@# smack him. I thought you were trouble the first day I seen you post and started talking trash, then you call me a retard in that one thread and now you are trashing talking my bros Crown and Oynx. You are a character sir and it's hilarious seeing everyone on this forum school you left and right, so keep up the bad work man. You'll prob repaint a 90's X-Men Omega Red and call it a custom haha.

Is there a block feature on Marvelousnews? It be nice to avoid posts of Powergirl lol.