MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Just so everyone knows, I know Hamlet did NOT kill himself. However, he did get himself into a duel that was his downfall. I know this play, I used it on my AP test and I am an English major. So, Daken needs to get into a fight he can't possibly win and die. Not because he's gay, but because he is a cheap knockoff of an interesting character (X-23).

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find it funny that daken is the most customized character on this website & many people didn't know his sexual orientation. I also find it funny that the new guy with 14 posts is coming at me sideways. We are talking about daken & his sexual preference... Not yours, so calm down. I can care less about daken being gay & I defenitly didn't need the guy who barely comes on the site telling me there was a daken figure coming out, when toy fair was last week. Dude I knew they were making a daken before you even found this site.

all I said was that daken has been made and posted like 30 times (all of them really good) maybe the hard ninja wolvie body should be retired, because it's not really a new custom.Now you are either Daken himself or are working on a daken custom, either way picking fights about dumb ass #$@# is an easy way to get you entered in the omega red contest..

LMFAO.. Step your game up

Look here buddy, don't go talking trash to new comers and acting like you are superior because you have been on this site awhile. The fact of the matter most of us don't even want you on this site because you are nothing but a foul mouth, rude, arrogant and apparently a bigot to boot. Why don't you actually read someone's post clearly before you start spouting out your tripe? Quit trying to tell people what customs to make like you are the next Jin or something. Please do us all a favor and quit posting? Please take Luke Cage off your avatar because you ruining the awesome of Luke Cage because everytime I see a picture of him I think of your dramatic ass.

It really doesn't matter if Logan's son is gay or not. That kind of discussion IS NOT what the custom thread is for.

I'm quoting my post from the end of the previous page in an attempt to make sure that certain ppl read it, and stop their constant bickering.

Look both of you guys (Onix, and Powerman) need to calm down. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so but you're both acting like children. Please stop before you get yourselves band before the April 1st reveals. I've seen too many of my friends get themselves band by childish behavior like this. I think you guys are both very good at customizing, and are really good guys who I enjoy talking to. You both have inspired me to do a custom or 2 that I hadn't planned on (most recently PM's Jigsaw inspiring my own, and now the Omega Red I had been boucing off the wall trying to figure out, but just couldn't get the idea fleshed out until the pressure of an actual due date) I REALLY don't want to see EITHER of you guys go the way of Lord Madhammer, and Hotrod over on tfans/tformers. They were both really good guys separately but from time to time they would start flaming each other, and several other posters. I mean these guys even got the title of modderator, and still acted like children from time to time. It was at that point that they eventually got themselves band. So come on guys please let's grow up, and act our ages NOT our shoe sizes.

(of course this coming from a 28yr old married guy w/ a 12yr old son, a 10yr old daughter, and an 18mo old son w/ a new lil son on the way. Who has over 150 TFs on display in mine, and my wife's room + God only knows how many MU, ST, SW, DCUIH, and GI Js + vehicles, and playsets between me and my oldest son. Heh I can't tell you how many times I've been told to grow up by my wife, and Dad.)

I here by ask that the discission of anything OTHER than CUSTOMS no longer be posted in the CUSTOM thread. It just leads to pages, and pages of arguements.

SO I AM THE BAD GUY HUH ? THE THING ABOUT BAD GUYS, THEY DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK...

NAH .... I AINT GOING ANYWHERE. I LIKE THIS SITE, I LOVE HOW SOME OF YOU LOVE TO HATE ME & RIDE EACHOTHERS COATTAILS

OH & ALL GOOD HUSBANDS LET THERE WIVES WEAR THE PANTS.... IF THEY ARE SMART. HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE

"SAY GOODBYE TO BAD GUY"----- SCARFACE.. LOL

I LIKE THE DD TOO, WHAT KINDA PAINT DO YOU USE ?

SO I AM THE BAD GUY HUH ? THE THING ABOUT BAD GUYS, THEY DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK...

NAH .... I AINT GOING ANYWHERE. I LIKE THIS SITE, I LOVE HOW SOME OF YOU LOVE TO HATE ME & RIDE EACHOTHERS COATTAILS

OH & ALL GOOD HUSBANDS LET THERE WIVES WEAR THE PANTS.... IF THEY ARE SMART. HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE

"SAY GOODBYE TO BAD GUY"----- SCARFACE.. LOL

I LIKE THE DD TOO, WHAT KINDA PAINT DO YOU USE ?

Um dude I didn't say either of you were bad guys. Quite the contrary. I enjoy speaking with both of you guys. All of the guys, and gals on here in fact. I just think that the two of you are acting like children going back, and forth bickering w/ each other.

As for letting the wife wear the pants... Um no we are equal partners in our marriage. She lets me have my figures on display in our room for crying out loud. She hasn't tried to change me. She just loves me for me. That's probably why we've been able to stay together since we were 13. We just don't seem to fight about anything really. Though you are right about the last part "happy wife happy life".

I'm just tired of the conversations in the customs thread turning into tirades about nonsense. This isn't Seinfeld.

Oh and Xjose90x That is a fantastic DD. I really like the holster it reminds me of the ML movie DD from a few years ago.

NICE... WAY TO USE DIFFERENT PARTS, IVE USED STAR TREK & STAR WARS STUFF TOO

ALL THE WIFE TALK WAS FOR ONYX, NOT YOU RODIMUSVTS. SINCE YOU MENTONED IT, YOUR WIFE LETS YOU HAVE YOUR FIGURES IN THE YOUR GUYS ROOM ? THATS KINDA COOL, YOUR A LUCKY GUY

ON ANOTHER NOTE

CAN ANYBODY RECOMEND A BETTER PAINT. THE PAINT I USE IS WATER BASED & REQUIRES MANY COATS. I DO PUT A LAYER OF WHITE BEFORE I PAINT, BUT I JUST FEEL I AM USING A MEDIOCRE BRAND OF PAINT.

NICE... WAY TO USE DIFFERENT PARTS, IVE USED STAR TREK & STAR WARS STUFF TOO

ALL THE WIFE TALK WAS FOR ONYX, NOT YOU RODIMUSVTS. SINCE YOU MENTONED IT, YOUR WIFE LETS YOU HAVE YOUR FIGURES IN THE YOUR GUYS ROOM ? THATS KINDA COOL, YOUR A LUCKY GUY

ON ANOTHER NOTE

CAN ANYBODY RECOMEND A BETTER PAINT. THE PAINT I USE IS WATER BASED & REQUIRES MANY COATS. I DO PUT A LAYER OF WHITE BEFORE I PAINT, BUT I JUST FEEL I AM USING A MEDIOCRE BRAND OF PAINT.

Thanks she is really great. We've been together for fifteen years now, and married for twelve of those. We are living proof that teen parents, and teen marriages can work. Everyone thought we were crazy for getting married at sixteen but it seems to be working pretty well even after all these years. We have our small run-ins about my collecting from time to time but she yells at me one day, and then doesn't even say anything about it when I buy something new. She's playing CSI right now, and keeps asking me for help. Heh not really my kind of game but hey it's cool to have a wife that likes game too.

As for paints I ussually use the acrylics from Walmart but my one problem is that they don't hold in the joints, and keep scraping off. So I'm thinking about adding testor's enamels as a base around the joints. As far as coveage though your best bet is if the original color is really bold like Sabretooth's brown, and orange you'll need a coat of light to mid gray to prime the area. You might need 2 coats if the color is really bold though.

I can't beleive that I don't check these boards for a day or two (computer problems at work) and miss such an exciting conversation.

Hamlet, Romeo, Othello (a few references to The Prince added in)...I missed all of the Shakespeare discussion! Come on, guys, wait for the professor of literature to join in next time.

The Daredevil looks great. You should be proud of your work.

Now, does anyone want to discuss MacBeth? We could look at Lady MacBeth and see whether it is right to let the woman wear the pants in the family!