MU Customs

DarthOnyx

that glue sounds like some alien mineral.

I'll look around and see if it's close by, got a Hobby Lobby couple miles away.

Alien mineral? Heh I too was surprised at how well it held everything I tried it on. I used it on my BT Rodimus Prime you see in my sig. It was the first custom I tried it on, and I haven't used anything else since.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The head on my Reed is 25th Hawk. I don't use glue on a screw. It's a screw. You screw it.

my screw fix isnt in very far...besides, without glue it might unscrew everytime i attempt to swivel the leg counter clockwise...i fear...

I've begun to convert my mu things arms to mimic venoms bicep and elbow swivel...its "worked" on one arm so far! I'm waiting till tomorrow to do the next arm...dont want to rush.

I'm using 2 Thing figures...certain parts were sacrificed from each. I replaced the right forearm with the other figures left forearm...still looks more natural than the way they had it.

Here's my 1st 3.75 custom. Rogue in her Extreme X-men costume.

The body is a Joe ROC Baroness, the boots are Scarlett's and the head is the ever popular Agent Helix.

It's not entirely comic accurate, I decided to use the detailing on the Baroness. I think it still has the feel of the costume.

Let me know what you think.

This is my favorite costume of hers, and one I know I will never see in a figure.

The only problem I had was the joints rubbing the paint off. any one have any suggestions on how to fix this. I tried same sealer but it never worked.

that ironpool is right off the comic i was writing!!!!!

seriously, like 8 months ago i started writing an iron man deadpool team up comic (around the time tony was on the run and wade was getting shafted by osborne)

i even scetched up a look for the ironpool suit and it looked veyr very similar. man i need to copy your custom SO BAD!!!!

i would post up the comic (novel style) but my HD crashed and i lost it at issue 3 out of 5. bummer.

i could always start over...

just as a teaser imagine wade stuffing himself silly full of chimichangas on taco tuesday on a HAMMER helicarrier, pissing off norman, jumping out a window and pulling the ripcord on a hidden shute, instantly sending his meal to his ankle bands. : ) classic i tell ya.

GREAT customs! i've always been a fan of x-men DP number one. the raid on cable's island was great!

[attachmen

t

=3646:DSCI0378.JPG][

a

ttachment=3649:DSCI0383.JPG]

there! not done yet(still needs some sanding and smoothing, then scoring) but thats it so far!

Excellent job. That looks MUCH more natural. Now we've just got to figure out a fix for those hips, and he'll be perfect.

I also like the armor on DD. Now you just need to paint him and you'll have the 90's DD.