• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sauron

Sauron1.jpg

Head and wings from 90s Toy Biz Sauron. Body LOTR Golem, hands and feet from 90s Toy Biz Xmen2099 Bloodwing.

Moonknight

Moonknight.jpg

Head and torso MU Moonknight

Arms and legs, white Hand ninja.

Deathbird

Deathbird1.jpg

Mostly GI JOE ROC Baroness and Scarlet parts, wings from ROC Polly parrot, shawl from Golden Compass figure, head W:O Wolverine, head piece 90s Toy Biz Deathbird

Hey, Guys!

Check out what I did!

Not just another Domino fig...

What do you think?

that is slick! helix never looked better!(lol)

Sauron

Sauron1.jpg

Head and wings from 90s Toy Biz Sauron. Body LOTR Golem, hands and feet from 90s Toy Biz Xmen2099 Bloodwing.

Moonknight

Moonknight.jpg

Head and torso MU Moonknight

Arms and legs, white Hand ninja.

Deathbird

Deathbird1.jpg

Mostly GI JOE ROC Baroness and Scarlet parts, wings from ROC Polly parrot, shawl from Golden Compass figure, head W:O Wolverine, head piece 90s Toy Biz Deathbird

i like that sauron! i like deathbird as well. i like what you did to MK, but i just dont like that fig....too pin headed.

Blade, Xtreme Xmen Gambit and War Machine Fix with Fold Away Shoulder Missile Launcher

Let me know what you think!

-ISH-

PS: Sorry about blurry pics

I LOVE YOUR CUSTOMS.... HOW DO YOU SWITCH BALL JOINTED HIPS FOR MARVEL UNIVERSE ONES (GAMBIT) ?

It looks to me like he cut Gambit at the waist and switched with another figure.

Blade, Xtreme Xmen Gambit and War Machine Fix with Fold Away Shoulder Missile Launcher

-ISH-

I LOVE YOUR CUSTOMS.... HOW DO YOU SWITCH BALL JOINTED HIPS FOR MARVEL UNIVERSE ONES (GAMBIT) ?

It looks to me like he cut Gambit at the waist and switched with another figure.

OH YEA.. I DO SEE THAT

YOU GOT ANY TIPS ONYX ON THOSE STUPID BALL JOINTS ?

Yeah

-ISH-

OH YEA.. I DO SEE THAT

YOU GOT ANY TIPS ONYX ON THOSE STUPID BALL JOINTS ?

Yeah, don't look at them!

Thanks Guys!

Gambit has the XMO torso and arms, Snake eyes legs and belt, with General Hawk boots. The forearms are from firefly's boots and the jacket is from DCIH Commish Gordon. did saw the figures in half and reattach them at the waist, since I felt gambit needed to have some GI JOE kicking ability and flexibility.

Blade has ripcord's head (widow's peak painted) with baroness's glasses. ripcord torso with General Hawk's arms and cobra commander's legs. Various fodder used for the details including Res SE sword Sheath so blade can go with or without trench.

Thanks Guys!

Gambit has the XMO torso and arms, Snake eyes legs and belt, with General Hawk boots. The forearms are from firefly's boots and the jacket is from DCIH Commish Gordon. did saw the figures in half and reattach them at the waist, since I felt gambit needed to have some GI JOE kicking ability and flexibility.

Blade has ripcord's head (widow's peak painted) with baroness's glasses. ripcord torso with General Hawk's arms and cobra commander's legs. Various fodder used for the details including Res SE sword Sheath so blade can go with or without trench.

So you used Firefly's legs for Gambit's arms? Very cool.

how could you add thigh swivel to some of the figs?

If you cut the thigh either half way (if they have legstraps or something to hide it) or closer to the hip to hide it as best you can. Then get some 3/32" styrene tubing, and drill a 3/32" hole in both the upper, and lower thigh. Next you'll need to glue the tubing into the upper thigh, and put a drop of glue into the end of the tubing, and put a small screw into it (this will be the "plug", the glue will hold the screw from unscrewing). Then using the ball cutter in your Dremel cut away inside the lower part of he thigh for the plug. Then just plug the upper thigh into the lower, and repeat on the other leg.

She-Hulk, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) and Wasp. Sorry for two of the pics beings slightly blurry, I forgot to have my macro zoom on... :blush:

DSCN1110-1.jpg

Spider-Woman

DSCN1129.jpg

I took Electro's hands since they were a decent fit and didn't look awkward on her either, so she can do her venom blast (using Electro's bolts)

DSCN1119.jpg

She-Hulk

DSCN1124.jpg

Just wish she could be a bit bigger. Not hard though. Ms. Marvel and RoC Scarlett's head.

Wasp

DSCN1127.jpg