MU Customs

DarthOnyx

There's not a custom on this page I don't like. :) Tiger, I love the Fury! Pooda, I would've never looked at Destro and Rex and thought of Strucker. Now I want one! Riddick, who wouldn't want an action figure of themselves? Do your friends and brother like them? Rodimus, I like this look for Moon Knight. Does he have this look in the comics at all? Also, what's Protocide's story? I've only been casually following Captain America since Brubaker's run started.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to agree that these were all some awsome customs. As for protocide... you are making him one massivly mean sob for Steve to deal with... ( i like it much better than the simple repaint i did for mine).

The armored Moonknight (along with an armored DareDevi) have me thinking that is how they should have been in Marvel Knights (I might have to steal - borrow this and redo both my Moonknight and DareDevil).

Yes there have been versions of Moonknight where he had armor on his shoulders, lower arms, and lower legs. I'm thinking abot hunting down another red Hand Ninja, and swaping the arms, and legs w/ my Daredevil aswell.

Protocide was one of the other Super soldier serum candidates chosen by a General. Here's a pic:

Protocide.gif

Here's my Shang Chi. He started out as a 25th Anni Quick kick, that I ordered 2 of so that I'd have Quick kick, and Shang Chi.

003-49.jpg

Here he is with Moonknight like in Moonknight #1 from the early 90s

002-63.jpg

There's not a custom on this page I don't like. :) Tiger, I love the Fury! Pooda, I would've never looked at Destro and Rex and thought of Strucker. Now I want one! Riddick, who wouldn't want an action figure of themselves? Do your friends and brother like them? Rodimus, I like this look for Moon Knight. Does he have this look in the comics at all? Also, what's Protocide's story? I've only been casually following Captain America since Brubaker's run started.

Yeah my brothers loved the figures. It took forever to be able to find heads that looked like us. I lucked out the last year or so with heads and when those new Joes came out, well it gave me the perfect bodies to use. Just had to give my brother Brian bigger arms because Heavy Duties wasn't doing him justice but then I found Hawkman figure and it all came together. We haven't played the Marvel RPG but once with the figures but it's fun being able to have battles and use figures of yourself to play with your characters that based off you as well. I've made some civilian bodies for them as well.

Yeah my brothers loved the figures. It took forever to be able to find heads that looked like us. I lucked out the last year or so with heads and when those new Joes came out, well it gave me the perfect bodies to use. Just had to give my brother Brian bigger arms because Heavy Duties wasn't doing him justice but then I found Hawkman figure and it all came together. We haven't played the Marvel RPG but once with the figures but it's fun being able to have battles and use figures of yourself to play with your characters that based off you as well. I've made some civilian bodies for them as well.

how did you get the hawkman arms in there? did they fit perfectly in the peg holes?...or did you have to use a 'new' socket...and what did you use if so?(i wasnt a big fan of how the shoulders moved on that heavy duty fig)

It was a real pain in the butt. The arms are to big for the figure, not only are the sholders too wide but so are the sockets. I had to get some of that green sculpt stuff off my girlfriend's brother and use that to fill in the gaps. When you put the torso together with the arms it's seperated by a large gap and I had to fill it in with the sculpt but after it got hard I painted it. You can't even tell anymore and the arms still move as if the figure came that way.

Here is my Cable custom.I repainted a Punisher.I used a razor to make Cable's scars on his right eye...though you can't really see it because of the picture I took :(

I added straps which are some sort of strechy fabric I found.The gun holster is from a GI Joe.I added my reference picture I used.

post-21334-1272743883_thumb.jpg

This is my reference picture.

post-21334-1272743947_thumb.jpg

i never got a MU fury, and a strucker fig is just a dream... so i tried to make my own.

STRUCKER RECIPE PLEASE ? I AM WORKING ON A NAZI PARTY TEAM.. HE WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION

LOOKS LIKE DESTRO & COBRA COMMANDER HEAD... NICE

fury is a GI joe resolute cobra trooper with a GI Joe ROC hawk head. i made the patch with Sculpey. neo damaged Strucker is a ROC Dr.Lewis head with a sculpted patch on a ROC Destro body.

Ok, guys!

Here is my new one... GHOST RIDER!

post-24277-1272957186_thumb.jpg

post-24277-1272957212_thumb.jpg

post-24277-1272957233_thumb.jpg

post-24277-1272957253_thumb.jpg

What do you think?

is that a showdown figure with new legs ? whats the recipe ? looks kinda like the one i did a while back, i really like your bike & there is somthing different about the head though. i am guessing its the head from the ghost rider that came with the bike (showdown series)

cool custom

post-24353-1272967766_thumb.jpg

Here are another 2 that I am fiddling with at work... I know I need to touch up the paints, but not alot that can be done at work... and with the floods, not a huge priority. I will be going back over them later.

I present Steve Rogers(s) Grand Director and Super Soldier.

Super Soldier is only just past the initial parts selection.

Grand Director is Capt American body (1st appearance) with Hawkeye head

Super Soldier is Hawkey body with Storm Shadow hands, Agent Trakker Head, & Viper lower legs.

post-21207-1272978956_thumb.jpg

post-21207-1272978962_thumb.jpg

post-21207-1272978974_thumb.jpg

post-21207-1272978978_thumb.jpg

That Ghost Rider is top notch. If HAsbro wasn't making one I'd totally cop that recipe.

Crown, that Patriot looks really good. Nice job.

I'm using mine for the Joecustoms No-joe challenge this month, that is why I am holding off on showing pics.

CISS, can't wait to see that HoM Iron Man farther along. It was a pretty interesting design and I like that you are tackling it.

Rod, fro Protocide's collar, you may want to look at the first version of the 25th Anniversary GI JOE Destro. He had removable collar that couldeasily be cut to match Protocide's.

Here is the recipe:

Head and shoulder spikes: Marvel Legends Showdown Ghost Rider II

Upper/Lower Torso and Upper legs: ROC Artic Assault Storm Shadow

Arms and Lower legs: ROC Neo-Viper

Hands: 25th Beach head

Chain: Necklace

Bike: Wolverine Origins Back Road Brawl set

Head skull: Toy Biz Savage Land Angel Shoulder pad (...I think...)

Flames: Marvel Legends Invisible Girl/Human Torch 2-pack

Rest of Accesories: Marvel Legends Showdown Ghost Rider I