MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Your Ghost Rider did look awesome.

I also liked almost everything about CC's Patriot except for the eyes. Those Surfer eyes just seem too big. The Black Lightening head sounds like a good idea, or maybe if you painted around the outside to make them look smaller, it would seem more natural.

Regardless, I'll be stealing a modified version of your recipe, so thanks :).

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your Ghost Rider did look awesome.

I also liked almost everything about CC's Patriot except for the eyes. Those Surfer eyes just seem too big. The Black Lightening head sounds like a good idea, or maybe if you painted around the outside to make them look smaller, it would seem more natural.

Regardless, I'll be stealing a modified version of your recipe, so thanks :).

I agree about the eyes. I hate painting eyes, and have put off doing that on him. I have to go back and paint them up (hope to make them seem smaller).

All of the customs recently have looked amazing, I'm really impressed guys! Hopefully now that finals are over with for me, I can finish up some of my own and take some pictures. Should have war machine and omega red posted within the next few days...they're looooong over due.

Looking forward to see them!

Here is my take on Dark Hawkeye.I loved how he looked when he fought Deadpool so I decided to make that version of him.I basically just repainted him and the bow.I cut/sanded the quilt or skirt part of him to make it look more like the costume and cut the straps off.Also I cut the collar a bit, I added my reference pictures.Thanks for looking.

post-21334-1273464153_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1273464159_thumb.jpg

post-21334-1273464647_thumb.jpg

Here is my updated Deadpool.Just made another harness...or straps?Not exactly sure what to call it, i'm having a brain fart.It's more modern.It's from a snake eyes toy.

post-21334-1273464655_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1273464189_thumb.jpg

post-21334-1273464176_thumb.jpg

post-21334-1273464182_thumb.jpg