MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Tony loks grrrreat!! I am glad the A-team figs are a good size.

That means the van will be the right size.

Thanks when I saw these figures today I had to get them. I loved the Ateam when I was a kid, and the Face fig just screamed at me to be made into Tony.

I want to get 2 vans. The first will just be the Ateam's, and the second I'll be modding Punisher style, and probably add a slide out missile launcher where the front rear seat is. I'm going to be mounting racks for Frank's guns in the back. Only thing is though once I get those 2 vans I'll have 3 BAs. My son wants me to turn one of them into the Knight Elf Mohawk that Mr T is always advertising from World of Warcraft.

those all sound like great ideas!

I wonder what BA's head would look like on luke cage...just shave the mohawk...think it would look decent?

The Tony loks grrrreat!! I am glad the A-team figs are a good size.

That means the van will be the right size.

Thanks when I saw these figures today I had to get them. I loved the Ateam when I was a kid, and the Face fig just screamed at me to be made into Tony.

I want to get 2 vans. The first will just be the Ateam's, and the second I'll be modding Punisher style, and probably add a slide out missile launcher where the front rear seat is. I'm going to be mounting racks for Frank's guns in the back. Only thing is though once I get those 2 vans I'll have 3 BAs. My son wants me to turn one of them into the Knight Elf Mohawk that Mr T is always advertising from World of Warcraft.

those all sound like great ideas!

I wonder what BA's head would look like on luke cage...just shave the mohawk...think it would look decent?

He looks like a really tall Mr T. I didn't know this 'til just now but Mr T is only 5'10".

This isn't really a custom but more of a mod I done to my Punisher. I painted his costume black and got rid of the blue highlights that sucked. I gave him some better hands that aren't deformed looking. I gave him an old G.I Joe bullet proof vast and put a Skull on it. Gave him a gun belt that has pistols on each side and put him next to his pimp Hummer haha. Decided to add a Knife after I was making the pics because Punisher likes to throw knives or gut throats.

100_3494.jpg

100_3499.jpg

100_3502.jpg

I can't remember if I posted my Red Skull in this thread or another one. I had to dremel the head out to fit the Destro. It was already cast red but I painted over it again to make it more bright. I was going to paint the eyes and teeth red but I think it looks more menacing black. Gave him a Nazi patch and gave him the Spear of Destiny.

100_3507.jpg

100_3505.jpg

Heres my LBC Forge, made with Wolverine and Ultron parts with a Gi Joe 25th Zap head. This is the only reason why i bought this version of Wolverine. I used no paint what so ever.

forge003.jpg

forge002.jpg

Where did you get the red headband from?????

He used the red sash belt from a Ms Marvel figure.

Yes, but my question is, how did he get Wolverine's claws off. Did he cut, or heat and pull. If he cut, there had to be a very minimal amount of painting because of the back of the hand would have still had some silver paint on it...let's face it, not every paint job Hasbro does is super clean.

I never used any paint, the headband was a 25th Storm Shadow belt cut to size and glued to his head, the headband tail is from a Valor vs Venom GI Joe ninja figure. The chest straps are from a Star Wars figure.

I sliced off the claws with a very sharp exacto knife , cutting close to the hands, making sure no silver was left.

AoARogue.jpg

AOA Rogue

Recipe:

Upper/Lower Torso- GI JOE 25th Scarlet

Arms, legs- Joe ROC Cover Girl

Gloves- DCIH- Black Canary

Head- Cast

Patriot.jpg

Patriot2.jpg

Patriot (I did this custom awhile ago but held off posting it because I had hoped to finish more Young Avengers redos for NJC challenge 50 over at Joe customs... well that didn't happen)

Recipe:

Head- DCIH Black Lightning

Torso- ... can't recall... it's covered in sculpey anyway.

Arms- Joe 25th Anni Shipwreck

Legs- Joe ROC- Shipwreck

Boots- ROC BBQ

Dreadknight-1.jpg

Here's an older custom that I can't remember if I posted it.

Dreadknight is a character I don't actually know that much about but I loved his figure in the old Iron Man cartoon line from the 90s.

Recipe:

Head- DCIH Hawk warrior

Arms and Legs- MLS Green Goblin

Torso- MLS Cyclops

Boots- Chap Mei Pirate

I finally had some time to take pics of my latest customs...up first is my long overdue X-men evolution inspired omega red. He's made up of lots of diff parts.

Head: xmow comic sabretooth with hair from the fodder bin and pony tail from gi joe roc scarlett

Torso/arms/glove cuffs/thighs/calfs - mu warpath

Feet/Knees/Hands/Pant legs - gi joe roc night adder

Thigh belts - mu wolverine

Harness - gi joe snow serpent with shoulder armor from gi joe roc accelerator suit

Tentacle/whip - wrist thing from a spider-man line web armor piece with a twist tie glued into it. This is just temporary until I can get my hands on a whiplash fig from the iron man line, but it does add some play element nostalgia to the figure as it's not a permanently attached accessory.

post-21607-1274928697_thumb.jpg

post-21607-1274928708_thumb.jpg

post-21607-1274928716_thumb.jpg

post-21334-1275244028_thumb.jpgHere is my Cable, I repainted the XMOW Collossus and scuplted the detailes.I'm just starting to use sculpt so bare with me with how it looks.Thank you for looking.

I wanted a smaller version of Kitty so i decided to make her out of Padme...but now that I made her she seems to be the size of the movie Kitty.I scuplted bigger breasts, not the best job though and her belt.

post-21334-1275243995_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244001_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244008_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244015_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244022_thumb.jpg[attachment

=3779:SANY0005.JPG]