MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome Rod! Congrads bro! Beautiful family you have there. Love the kids wearing the Transformer, Iron Man shirts! I don't have kids yet but I've gotten my girl to wear those type of shirts and can't wait until my little ones have them on too haha. It's also good to finally know what you look like as well. Hell it would be cool to have a thread where we could show our pics so we could put a face with our names on here. I have a picture of myself on my profile by the way.

Thanks bro I gotta get another Thor Enchantress pack because I want to make Thunderstrike, and Polaris I'm gonna give the Thor fig that I took the arms off of for Colossus Cage's arms, and mod his head to make Beta Ray Bill.

That sounds awesome. I've got two Thors to work w/ now that SW and Polaris are done (not showing pics till I do my Quicksilver and have the whole "Family of M" done). Found some fabric in green and red and made capes for the girls.

But I've been thinking on how to do a Beta Ray Bill. Let me know what you're planning to do his head. Aside from remove the hair, I foresee it being relatively easy minus the head. Keep me updated. Up next though is my Angel custom while I find the parts for Quicksilver. Had to get a new Archangel anyway due to the fact that I noticed mine has a minor chunk missing out of his lower left rib area. If it wasn't for the fact that it interrupted his paint job with the magenta stripes on his sides, I'd leave it be. But this works out for the best since now I can go the route I planned for my Angel custom.

Thanks bro I gotta get another Thor Enchantress pack because I want to make Thunderstrike, and Polaris I'm gonna give the Thor fig that I took the arms off of for Colossus Cage's arms, and mod his head to make Beta Ray Bill.

That sounds awesome. I've got two Thors to work w/ now that SW and Polaris are done (not showing pics till I do my Quicksilver and have the whole "Family of M" done). Found some fabric in green and red and made capes for the girls.

But I've been thinking on how to do a Beta Ray Bill. Let me know what you're planning to do his head. Aside from remove the hair, I foresee it being relatively easy minus the head. Keep me updated. Up next though is my Angel custom while I find the parts for Quicksilver. Had to get a new Archangel anyway due to the fact that I noticed mine has a minor chunk missing out of his lower left rib area. If it wasn't for the fact that it interrupted his paint job with the magenta stripes on his sides, I'd leave it be. But this works out for the best since now I can go the route I planned for my Angel custom.

quicksilver parts:light blue human torch(minimal painting),dark blue torch for the white gloves and 'boots', his face would be good too i think!

4684463365_cc561a29ed.jpg

4684463629_01b4243258.jpg

4684463739_562b5fc2f1.jpg

4685097036_7bd82bb2d1.jpg

Well, ol' Doc Ock here started out life as a ROC Cobra Commander. He received a new head, and the Ock arms came from a Spidey figure. The legs are from City Strike Snake Eyes.

Painted with a base gray, then Snot Green. The coat was painted white, then given some dirty highlights to resemble a dirty lab coat. I hand mixed the orange in two shades, the base and the highlights. Buckles were light brown, and all silver was painted black then drybrushed. All paints were Testor's Model Master Acryl or Games Workshop. I used Pledge Future to seal and protect any joints, all of which were tested and sanded for wear.

Thanks for your time!

I present to you all my new Nightcrawler! So this one was a lot of fun to make, but not as much fun to take pictures of. The high contrast between the black and white in Kurt's costume played havok with my camera. I wanted a Nightcrawler that was taller than Wolverine, but shorter than that Black Spidey body. I also wanted him to be able to strike his traditional poses. My solution?

Head, shoulder pads, hands, and knees down- Nightcrawler

Torso, arms- ROC v1 Snake Eyes

thighs- Spider-Man

Tail- Hellboy, tip from an old-school Nightcrawler

I'm pleased with it. I love the natural look of his tail now especially.

The base is from a Figure Factory, with an alternating red/blue LED light inside. :D

post-21177-1276107874_thumb.jpg

post-21177-1276108028_thumb.jpg

Here's a custom modern Moon Knight.

Used a ROC Duke Reactive Impact Armor for the torso arms and upper legs

Lower legs are from a ROC Cobra NEO Viper

Head is a White Hand Ninja with sculpty

cape and Belt Moon Knight

Guns Agent Helix

Had a little trouble with the paint apps. White on black is never easy and to top it off my primer clumped when spraying. Also the fist time I used sculpty for more than just filler, so I was surprised with how much the imperfections showed after painting.

I present to you all my new Nightcrawler! So this one was a lot of fun to make, but not as much fun to take pictures of. The high contrast between the black and white in Kurt's costume played havok with my camera. I wanted a Nightcrawler that was taller than Wolverine, but shorter than that Black Spidey body. I also wanted him to be able to strike his traditional poses. My solution?

Head, shoulder pads, hands, and knees down- Nightcrawler

Torso, arms- ROC v1 Snake Eyes

thighs- Spider-Man

Tail- Hellboy, tip from an old-school Nightcrawler

I'm pleased with it. I love the natural look of his tail now especially.

The base is from a Figure Factory, with an alternating red/blue LED light inside. :D

Where'd you get the sword. I've been trying to find one for my Nightcrawler. I actually did him in his pre-Frisco costume. Easy too, minimal paint needed except some red, black and two shades of blue for his head and hair (which I shortened and made a slicked back look sort of).