MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I present to you all my new Nightcrawler! So this one was a lot of fun to make, but not as much fun to take pictures of. The high contrast between the black and white in Kurt's costume played havok with my camera. I wanted a Nightcrawler that was taller than Wolverine, but shorter than that Black Spidey body. I also wanted him to be able to strike his traditional poses. My solution?

Head, shoulder pads, hands, and knees down- Nightcrawler

Torso, arms- ROC v1 Snake Eyes

thighs- Spider-Man

Tail- Hellboy, tip from an old-school Nightcrawler

I'm pleased with it. I love the natural look of his tail now especially.

The base is from a Figure Factory, with an alternating red/blue LED light inside. :D

Where'd you get the sword. I've been trying to find one for my Nightcrawler. I actually did him in his pre-Frisco costume. Easy too, minimal paint needed except some red, black and two shades of blue for his head and hair (which I shortened and made a slicked back look sort of).

That's awesome! I considered that one. Did you post yours on here? I'd like to see it. This guy's now one of my favorite figures now. The sword is from an Iron Grenadier/ Destro comic pack. It works well for the swashbuckling elf. I may work on a scabbard for his back as well.

Nice job. And there I thought I had an original idea with using R&R for my Thunderstrike... I guess I need to go back and tweak him some. I have to figure out his mace as well. I may pop over to JC and see if I can snag a set of the Thor Hammers that Asphalt is casting up.

JC? Thor Hammer set? I tried sculpting the Thunderstrike, and Storm Breaker but if I can order a set that might be the better way to go.

I present to you all my new Nightcrawler! So this one was a lot of fun to make, but not as much fun to take pictures of. The high contrast between the black and white in Kurt's costume played havok with my camera. I wanted a Nightcrawler that was taller than Wolverine, but shorter than that Black Spidey body. I also wanted him to be able to strike his traditional poses. My solution?

Head, shoulder pads, hands, and knees down- Nightcrawler

Torso, arms- ROC v1 Snake Eyes

thighs- Spider-Man

Tail- Hellboy, tip from an old-school Nightcrawler

I'm pleased with it. I love the natural look of his tail now especially.

The base is from a Figure Factory, with an alternating red/blue LED light inside. :D

Where'd you get the sword. I've been trying to find one for my Nightcrawler. I actually did him in his pre-Frisco costume. Easy too, minimal paint needed except some red, black and two shades of blue for his head and hair (which I shortened and made a slicked back look sort of).

That's awesome! I considered that one. Did you post yours on here? I'd like to see it. This guy's now one of my favorite figures now. The sword is from an Iron Grenadier/ Destro comic pack. It works well for the swashbuckling elf. I may work on a scabbard for his back as well.

I haven't posted him yet. When I get a chance later this week, maybe later tonight, I'll do so. Between my finals for school and working on my Psylocke custom. So far using Ms. Marvel hair and a ROC Scarlett head/face, the head is done. Got to work on the body now. I found just Destro w/ his sword on Amazon for a very low price and on Prime no less, so I'll get him later this week and give Nightcrawler his sword.

Nice job. And there I thought I had an original idea with using R&R for my Thunderstrike... I guess I need to go back and tweak him some. I have to figure out his mace as well. I may pop over to JC and see if I can snag a set of the Thor Hammers that Asphalt is casting up.

JC? Thor Hammer set? I tried sculpting the Thunderstrike, and Storm Breaker but if I can order a set that might be the better way to go.

JC? What's that.

Here's a peek at my Thunderstrike. I just need to figure out how to pull off his vest.

001-71.jpg

Its already off!...wonk, wonk, wonk..

Ha...um...ha

Hehehe I get it. I figured out what to use to make his vest (a biker Wolvie's jacket piece) Anyways Here he is so far, and thanks for the clearification on JC CC I ordered both the Mace, and the Stormbreaker hammer. $9.50 shipped is an awesome price for something like this.

019-8.jpg

One question were his pants black w/ blue highlights or just dark blue? I'm thinking they're black but I'm not certain.

TF Joe- Good luck on the Finals. I'm looking forward to seeing both Nightcrawler and Psylocke.

Thanks. Put the finishing touches on Psylocke this morning before work. I know her legs are a little asymmetrical in design, but to make things easier for myself, I made them symmetrical. I also gave her a sword. Have to buy some translucent purple/pink paint for her psi-knife using the Ms. Marvel energy ball. Will prob post pics tonight after work.

post-21334-1275244028_thumb.jpgHere is my Cable, I repainted the XMOW Collossus and scuplted the detailes.I'm just starting to use sculpt so bare with me with how it looks.Thank you for looking.

I wanted a smaller version of Kitty so i decided to make her out of Padme...but now that I made her she seems to be the size of the movie Kitty.I scuplted bigger breasts, not the best job though and her belt.

post-21334-1275243995_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244001_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244008_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244015_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244022_thumb.jpg[attachmen

t

=3779:SANY0005.JPG]

Cable looks great, but why the bigger breasts on Kitty? It makes the figure look ridiculous and isn't even accurate to the character.

post-21334-1275244028_thumb.jpgHere is my Cable, I repainted the XMOW Collossus and scuplted the detailes.I'm just starting to use sculpt so bare with me with how it looks.Thank you for looking.

I wanted a smaller version of Kitty so i decided to make her out of Padme...but now that I made her she seems to be the size of the movie Kitty.I scuplted bigger breasts, not the best job though and her belt.

post-21334-1275243995_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244001_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244008_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244015_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1275244022_thumb.jpg[attachmen

t

Cable looks great, but why the bigger breasts on Kitty? It makes the figure look ridiculous and isn't even accurate to the character.

Simple answer, the pictures I had found of her on google had big breasts.

t

Simple answer, the pictures I had found of her on google had big breasts.

Yeah, but then again, there's fan art abound on the internet that looks almost official and let's face it, there are just people who like to draw female superheros w/ big breasts, whether they have them officially or not in the comics.