DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My paint jobs are sloppy but I'm practicing still:

Not Marvel Characters but have been having a blast making them and putting my customs in a squad with Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer, Blade and Hulk.

DSC01162.JPG

Angel of Death Gabriel Custom

Archangel Micheal

Thor is Joined By Raiden

Archangel is with his DC counterpart Hawkman in a white outfit. (didn't want to go green/yellow with him so I left him with ROC Storm shadow colors.)

That Gabriel is AWESOME! What are the wings from?

It was actually the wings off of a old broken (naturally) Yu-Gi-Oh! Deluxe Model Kit: Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon I picked up in a discount store way back when. I modified it slightly of course and painted it black.

thanks for the compliment.

DSC00805.jpg

Yellowjacket

I have lots more but I think I have posted way more than enough already for one day. :D

I like those customs great job, BTW:I'm on a winged character kick, what parts went into and where did you get those wings for the fallen?

LMAO, you're not going to believe this, but they also came from some Yu Gi Oh dragon toy. Dont think it was the blue eyes though. cant really remember which one it was now though.

Edit, heres a pic of the toy.

41VG46QFWCL.jpg

IMGP1833-1.jpg

New X-men team circa Messiah Complex.

250px-NWXM0044_cov.jpg

Technically I still need to make Gentle (the big guy in back wit hteh glowing Tattoos) but he really never felt like a member of the team to me.

IMGP1836.jpg

Larger picture of my redo of X-23. My original version was using new sculpt GI JOE parts and it never looked quite right with the MU figs so I trashed it. I salvaged the head and hte gauntlets and that was it. The rest of the figure is a 25th anni GI JOE Scarlet and the boots from a JvsC Baroness boots.

IMGP1840.jpg

Prodigy was made using my base for the males- GI JOE ROC Deep Six with boots and gauntlets from VvsV Joe Viper, head is from Link from VvsV.

Hey TC that looks really good. Do you think it might be possible to remove the square head from the helmet, and put it on this head?

I tried to get the face out, but I think I heard someone who dosent have one of these yet screaming in pain. I couldnt get it out. But heres something I did try and a couple of other head swaps and things I've been playing with recently.

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

DSC02125.jpg

What did you use for hair. I would like more fluid hair like that on my custom Jessica Drew vs. the Julia Carpenter hair that was provided.

DSC02118.jpg

I really like your Domino (is that an ROC Agent Helix?), Emma Frost and Angel's wings (what did you use for that. I'm content w/ my Angel custom, but those wings are interesting). And that's an awesome Rogue, I've been rattling the idea around in my brain. What did you use for the jacket and base body?

DSC02124.jpg

Really like this one. Especially the detail on the toes...was that plastic putty or did you find a figure w/ bare feet? Yet another one I've got running through my head of what I'd like to do. There's just not enough female MU figs when there's such a cast to choose from.

What did you use for hair. I would like more fluid hair like that on my custom Jessica Drew vs. the Julia Carpenter hair that was provided.

I really like your Domino (is that an ROC Agent Helix?), Emma Frost and Angel's wings (what did you use for that. I'm content w/ my Angel custom, but those wings are interesting). And that's an awesome Rogue, I've been rattling the idea around in my brain. What did you use for the jacket and base body?

Really like this one. Especially the detail on the toes...was that plastic putty or did you find a figure w/ bare feet? Yet another one I've got running through my head of what I'd like to do. There's just not enough female MU figs when there's such a cast to choose from.

The hair on Julia is from the first 25th Baroness figure.

Domino is indeed just a simple Agent Helix repaint.

Emma Frost is a Pirates of the Carribian Elizabeth Swan head with the Comic pack Spider Woman hair.

Angels wings are from a Hawkman figure from The Batman line.

Rogues body is a Marvel Legends Showdown Invisible Woman, with arms from a 25th Lady Jaye from the shoulder down. The jacket is from a Mutt Williams figure. I cut some out of the back of the jacket and glued it back together to make it smaller.

Tigras feet are from a Wolverine Origins Weapon X figure, the body is Miss Marvel, Head is Golden Compass Nichole Kidman/Miss Coultier with the hair sanded off and replaced with Build and Brawl Edge hair. The tail is a whip from a 25th Croc Master.

Thanks for the compliments. :)