MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beta Ray Bill is not an easy custom to do by any means, I've been working on him. Got his main body, arms and head done. Working on his legs. Sanded down the wrapped look on Thor's lower legs and am currently letting some plastic putty dry to do his knee guards and his lower thigh guards as well.

I love my Dremel :D I've used it before, but I have found it to be a practical lifesaver in this project, and I just ordered the Stormbreaker custom hammer.

Hi, I am new to customizing. I have a couple of questions:

2. How do you get the hair off of the female figures?

Thanks.

This I can answer. It's just a simple matter of pulling it off if it's not molded onto the head. You can try heating it up first, which might make it easier. That's how I did my Psylocke custom. Used a modern Ms. Marvel hair w/ a GI Joe ROC Scarlett head.

I'm not 100% happy with the cape, the sharpie bled on the material leaving the lines all messy looking. If I could find a cheap toybiz Banshee I would swap it out.

And I still need to sculpt a different hair style on him to make him look more like the classic version.

Cant wait to see yours Rodimus.

eBay has a bunch of the Legends Banshee, but you will have to cut it down.

With news that Banshee has just been confirmed in X-men 1st class, I suspect we'll see a comic version of the character sooner or later. So I'll probably end up replacing him at some point anyway. See Goldbug, my curse strikes yet again. :P

just went back a few pages to check them out. Well Done!

love the juggy too! did you use hydroshrink?

I'm thinking of using hydrospan on wolverine and the xmen colossus figs head....maybe?

so...you're saying that whatever character you make, usually gets made(by hasbro?) soon after?

...would you please make a she-hulk, emma frost, tigra, titania, apocalypse, strong guy, hercules, hela, +...

Already made Emma Frost, and Tigra, (check a page or two back in this thread for pix of them in my customs) just waiting on the announcement of those two in upcoming waves. Especially Emma since she was just announced as being cast today.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.reuter...unch-reuters?nc

I'm not 100% happy with the cape, the sharpie bled on the material leaving the lines all messy looking. If I could find a cheap toybiz Banshee I would swap it out.

And I still need to sculpt a different hair style on him to make him look more like the classic version.

Cant wait to see yours Rodimus.

eBay has a bunch of the Legends Banshee, but you will have to cut it down.

With news that Banshee has just been confirmed in X-men 1st class, I suspect we'll see a comic version of the character sooner or later. So I'll probably end up replacing him at some point anyway. See Goldbug, my curse strikes yet again. :P

I'm thinking of using hydrospan on wolverine and the xmen colossus figs head....maybe?

so...you're saying that whatever character you make, usually gets made(by hasbro?) soon after?

...would you please make a she-hulk, emma frost, tigra, titania, apocalypse, strong guy, hercules, hela, +...

Already made Emma Frost, and Tigra, (check a page or two back in this thread for pix of them in my customs) just waiting on the announcement of those two in upcoming waves. Especially Emma since she was just announced as being cast today.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.reuter...unch-reuters?nc

oops.. my comment and question are in the middle of your quote..

Thanks man, glad you like them. I am guessing that the guy that shrank and cast the head did infact use Hydroshrink. I have a bunch of other customs using heads that I got from him. Blade Movie head, Superman, Bullseye, Sabretooth, Bizarro. Sdaly he dosent cast or shrink anymore. :\

Heres links to check out all of my customs if anyone is interested.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/dead...roes/?start=all

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/dead...joes/?start=all