MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, TaliesinCrow, I realy dig that Taskmaster and Falcon. What'd you use for the wings, trimmed down wings from the ML Version?

And Spirit of '76 = awesome, that one of my all time favorite costume designs!

Falcons wings are from 2 25th Freedoms (the eagle that comes with Spirit)

Task Master isnt finished yet, still a wip. And Spirit of 76 was a super quick very sloppy custom I did for a contest on another site.

But I'm really glad you like them. Thanks for looking. :)

I forgot you did all these man. I always loved your Excavator custom.

Yeah I scrapped all of those when I saw that MU was going to make the Wrecking Crew. Should have held on to Excavator I guess. But I think I still have the parts laying in my fodder drawers.

It's also funny to look back and see how many customs I made that got put into production shortly after. Think I'm going to make a list of figures I've made that havent gone into production yet Just to see how many I can scratch off byt the end of the MU line. LOL

Alright alright fine! Here ya go...

Can u see it now?

001-99.jpg

OOOOO preeeetty. :D I really cant wait for the finished product.

Took the last 2 hours and threw Cable here together. I'm not 100% sold on the head, but I can always replace it when I find a more suitable one.

DSC02205.jpg

DSC02206.jpg

I have to give props to iaconstudios for parts of the recipe, but I chose a few different parts for my version.

DSC02207.jpg

Nice work on both of those customs. i have a feeling that many people will be changing up the Cable customs shortly with Winter Soldiers.

I am jealous! I really need to get some work done on some customs and get them out there to see.

Yeah if I ever get an extra WS I'll pull a quick boil and pop on the arm. ;)

And jsut to finish out the day, heres Morph. Needs another coat of paint but other than that he's done.

DSC02209.jpg

He started out to be an updated MLS version Cyclops, but I'll get back to that project later.

DSC02208.jpg

I changed the arms back to the HT ones, and heres the parts list.

Head: 25th Tomax

Body: MU Human Torch

Glove cuffs: 25th Tomax and Xamot

Leg bands and boot tops cut from MLS Cyclops