• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

xm5.jpg

xm6.jpg

xm7.jpg

xm8.jpg

They were made using various parts, including RoC Duke's body for Cyclops and Wolverine, Baroness for the ladies. Cyclops' head was also Duke's, but I sculpted the visor and hair using Apoxy Sculpt. His lower legs were from Cobra Commander, with the shoes sculpted over.

Wolverine's head was from a Logan figure from the recent movie, and his forearms were Storm Shadows. His lower legs were from the same Logan figure. The wolf is from a Snake Eyes figure.

Storm's head was from her two pack version, with hair from Scarlett. Her lightning was from Electro. Jean features the least work, being a Baroness head as well, but I removed her glasses and remolded the hair a little, and she also she gets the firey headpiece to simulate Phoenix powers.

The X Logos on the chests were hand sculpted. The belt buckles are metal and painted.

Lots o' parts, and lots o' work, but I wanted all four together for the group.

This set is available for a couple of days to board members before I put it up for auction, so if it's something you are interested in, just PM for a quote.

Thanks for your time!

And jsut to finish out the day, heres Morph. Needs another coat of paint but other than that he's done.

DSC02209.jpg

He started out to be an updated MLS version Cyclops, but I'll get back to that project later.

DSC02208.jpg

I changed the arms back to the HT ones, and heres the parts list.

Head: 25th Tomax

Body: MU Human Torch

Glove cuffs: 25th Tomax and Xamot

Leg bands and boot tops cut from MLS Cyclops

Hmm, would have worked well as a Solar, Man of the Atom figure too. Very nice!

Hey iaconstudios Those movie line X-men look fantastic! I'm a big fan of your work, and these are some of your best imo.

Shawn, Magnet is pretty cool, but I still think your DareDevil is the custom by which all of the rest of your customs will be judged. Great work on Mags over all, cant wait to see more from you as well.

Beautiful sculpting Onyx. I really cant wait to see the finished figure now.

I threw this guy together this afternoon. Most boring figure I've ever painted, Silver Samurai.

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

what body did you use for that? I recognize it from somewhere..

It is snake eyes from the comic 2pack he came with hard master

Beautiful sculpting Onyx. I really cant wait to see the finished figure now.

I threw this guy together this afternoon. Most boring figure I've ever painted, Silver Samurai.

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

what body did you use for that? I recognize it from somewhere..

It is snake eyes from the comic 2pack he came with hard master

It's Storm Shadow that came in the Resolute comic pack with Tunnel Rat. ;)

http://yojoe.com/action/09/stormshadow28.shtml

What is the biggest challenge for a Predator? Anonther Predator. That being said, I present Blood Tooth, leader of the Blood Tooth Clan. They are clan of Predators with the job of brng rogue who break the code to justice .... as trophies. While they also hunt the usual trohpies, they are often caught in uneasy alliances with their normal prey as they stop the renegede Predators. This has found them occasionally working side by side with...humans.

006-31.jpg

010-9.jpg

008-12.jpg