Thanks to RodimusVTS for his advise!

post-24277-1279586669_thumb.jpg

post-24277-1279586739_thumb.jpg

thats beautiful!

parts recipe please!

Head: SW Comic 2-pack Deena Shan

Lower Arms: ROC Barroness (Modified)

Feet: ROC Barroness

Belt: ROC Reactive Armor Duke (Modified)

Hair, Body, Upper Arms, Legs: ROC Covergirl (Modified)

Once again great job T, and I'm glad I could help. I really like how you kept the feel of the character yet put your own spin on it. Very well done.

Awesome, though I think yellow lines need to be thinner. Maybe try some painter's tape to block off the areas.

Thanks I may try that, not very good with small jobs like that since I've got tendon damage in my arms making my grip shaky to say the least. Thanks again for the compliment and constructive criticism.

Awesome, though I think yellow lines need to be thinner. Maybe try some painter's tape to block off the areas.

Thanks I may try that, not very good with small jobs like that since I've got tendon damage in my arms making my grip shaky to say the least. Thanks again for the compliment and constructive criticism.

I think that many of us know in one way or another about shaky hands. I have problems with the small strait lines, so I cheat. I use either the tape mentioned above or some plastick with a straight edge (window plastic from vehicles and such) and hold that against the figure and then paint. What is my bane is eyes. It takes 2 hands to hold my brush from shaking to get it to what little I can and still it looks like crap. BTW... Great work on the Super Skrull. You really did give him the flare he needs.

Man, I'm gone for a week and all sorts of crazy stuff in Marvel-toy land happens! Congrats on all the awesome customs guys!

Anybody up for a quick fix? Good, 'cuz I have 1 for ya. This is my less-abominable XMOW Modern Sabretooth:

4819836268_5439224f81.jpg

4819214953_7d8f878d01.jpg

I saw a pic of ol' Vic with this white-on-black eye scheme and thought it was cool enough to try. Then I carefully put the coat on him from the Star Trek toy line villian- you know, what's-his-face.

I think that many of us know in one way or another about shaky hands. I have problems with the small strait lines, so I cheat. I use either the tape mentioned above or some plastick with a straight edge (window plastic from vehicles and such) and hold that against the figure and then paint. What is my bane is eyes. It takes 2 hands to hold my brush from shaking to get it to what little I can and still it looks like crap. BTW... Great work on the Super Skrull. You really did give him the flare he needs.

a little trick i use is; breathe out slowly while 'painting' eyes! and 'bracing' one hand with the other.

I find that if i hold my breath then my heart beats hard against my chest and i 'bounce' from my heartbeat...which isnt a good thing when painting small detail.

I just saw Tiger's Black Cat and was blown away (in a different way than Sabertooth)! I've been looking for an idea to make a Black Cat for some time, but there have always been one or two roadblocks I couldn't get past. Yours looks great!

And Onyx, I don't want you to feel left out--your Predator is coming along quite nicely. Keep up the solid and patient work.

I may have stumbled onto a 'decent' look for xow wolverine(yellow)

...i put wolverine and the x-mens wolverine head on xow wolvies body...it doesnt look too bad!

one day i'll post the pics of all my "works in progress".

..oh...and i also put dcuc aquamans head on mu juggies body...thats one good lookin juggy...with no neck!