MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's another option, which I used on my old Showdown Quicksilver, which is a sort of modified decoupage. I printed up the zig-zag pattern:

zigzag.jpg

Then I cut it (using a new, very sharp X-Acto blade on a cutting board) to the length I needed, and applied it using some diluted Elmer's glue. I then had a hard, slightly raised edge that I could paint right up against. I think it came out okay:

Quicksilver01-1.jpg

There's another option, which I used on my old Showdown Quicksilver, which is a sort of modified decoupage. I printed up the zig-zag pattern:

zigzag.jpg

Then I cut it (using a new, very sharp X-Acto blade on a cutting board) to the length I needed, and applied it using some diluted Elmer's glue. I then had a hard, slightly raised edge that I could paint right up against. I think it came out okay:

Quicksilver01-1.jpg

That head you used is great for Quick Silver.

Hey all

These are my first Marvel customs in this scale. I hope you enjoy

Over all nothing new Some were inspired by the alot of you folks

first up a simple coat swap for gambit

post-25007-1280807595_thumb.jpg

Not really custom just new head

post-25007-1280807611_thumb.jpg

what to do with an extra doom body

post-25007-1280807624_thumb.jpg

Dont think the blade body worked. Might still change legs

post-25007-1280807640_thumb.jpg

post-25007-1280807649_thumb.jpg

Broken arrow head on shield agent = Nick Fury

post-25007-1280807672_thumb.jpg

Just a fun pic

post-25007-1280807683_thumb.jpg

I needed a better Punisher

post-25007-1280807701_thumb.jpg

tribute to my Favorite Captain america issue

post-25007-1280807711_thumb.jpg

CrossBones

post-25007-1280807729_thumb.jpg

post-25007-1280807750_thumb.jpg

post-25007-1280807793_thumb.jpg

post-25007-1280807804_thumb.jpg

post-25007-1280807812_thumb.jpg

Still working on some others

It's amazing how much a simple coat swap makes that Gambit figure go from ugh to pretty decent. As much as I was sorely disappointed with it, I still had to get one. I'm still holding out for a Jim Lee-esque MU Gambit figure...then I'll have to make a Gambit Death custom, to go with the Archangel Death and the forthcoming Apocalypse figure!

I need a good jacket for a fantomex custom, can sombody lead me to a good site or maybe a gi Joe or MU..

Rex Lewis , gambit.. I know.. any other suggestions ?

sabertooth from xmo thats the coat my punisher has

also commissioner Gordon and Hush from the dcu line have the came coat. thats the one most use for gambit. Also the rise of cobra Cobra Commander has a nice jacket