MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had thought that I may have made my Predator's mouth a bit too wide and that you guys were being overly kind with you critiques. Well, I just came across Neca's latest images of the Bezerker head soon to be released and was amazed at how much the mouth sculpt mirrors the one I made. Now 'm not saying they got theirs from me or anything. Just saying that I guess I was closer to the mark than I even thought. This image was just made public yesterday. So again, I thank you all for your support.

140442329.jpg

They showed images of that Predator head awhile back at Comic Con.

Have any of you guys seen the movie? It's freaking awesome! His pack of Predators are much larger and more aggressive then the Predators featured in Predator and Predator 2 or those pieces of crap Alien vs. Predator 1 and 2. The regular Predator's mandibles don't stick out that far though.

IMG_1017.jpg

SKull- good work. I really like that Punisher.

Onyx- So I looked at the 1st page of this thread a little bit ago, and it struck me how much your work has improved the last year-and-however-many-months. You went from being good, to being consistently inspiring.

Thank you. I'm always trying to learn new tricks. Riddick, the classic Predators mandibles will open that wide if he were roaring. See the original movie.

So here's 1 that I've had for a while:

The Red Skull

4819215087_2dd63435a6.jpg

He's simple, but I digs him.

That came out really good

Where did that coat come from??

Thanks. :) The coat came from a German soldier that I picked up a couple of years ago. I can't remember the name of the line right now, but they were cheap, had a ton of WW2 representation, came with a lot of accessories, and often soft plastic coats. If anyone remembers the line, feel free to speak up!

here's some easy custom I'm working on in between the major ones.

Fr Collosus, I dry-brushed mithril silver to make him brighter, gave him XMO knee-guards, and matched the color. Original is the left.

006-34.jpg

Green Lantern was a little trickier. I used Johnny Storm's torso and Black Spidey limbs. I had to thicken the "T" in Spidey's shoulder to same width as Johnny's for fit. Head is Trigate. This is a commission for shortysben.

001-107.jpg

That's pretty sick bro. You use the Sabretooth/Venom recipe? What heads are those?

Is the Brock head a Punisher?

yeah definitely Punisher.

That's right, guys! I used the MU Punisher head and sculpted the hair. It was easier than I thought. The Venom head was given to me by a kid a while back. It was part of a small plastic"wooble head". Never seen it myself, so I guess it's "unique".

Onix, I also used the Sabretooth/Venom recipe. I saw it a while ago when you did it. I had to try it by myself. So, thanks for the idea! :cool:

That's pretty sick bro. You use the Sabretooth/Venom recipe? What heads are those?

That's right, guys! I used the MU Punisher head and sculpted the hair. It was easier than I thought. The Venom head was given to me by a kid a while back. It was part of a small plastic"wooble head". Never seen it myself, so I guess it's "unique".

Onix, I also used the Sabretooth/Venom recipe. I saw it a while ago when you did it. I had to try it by myself. So, thanks for the idea! :cool:

You did a great job with it bro & I'd love to have a version like this.

An update on my Deadpool

post-21334-1281726271_thumb.jpg

post-21334-1281726342_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1281726330_thumb.jpg

Here's my attempt at making this custom.After seeing how great it looked I wanted to make one too.Mine isn't as good as the original.

post-21334-1281726361_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1281726393_thumb.jpg

This is Capyain America with cyclops legs and MU wolvie's arms.He holds his guns better and is buffer.

post-21334-1281726418_thumb.jpgpost-21334-1281726430_thumb.jpg

Just a simple repaint.post-21334-1281726448_thumb.jpg.

I like the detail work done on Ronin and Deadpool. My fiance (who painted a good chunk of the Hulk I posted here last month) likes your Hulk.

Tiger- I like your 1st appearance Venom a lot. It reminds me of the old 90's toy with the removable Symbiote mask.

So in the 90's (when I was introduced to the world of Marvel) I remember SHIELD agents wearing a lighter shade of blue than we've seen them this last decade. My fiance and I decided to make some metallic blue agents. I frankenstined the figures together out of Black Suit Spider-Mans and some Storm Troopers, and repainted the white and silver. She painted the blue on these guys (and did a fine job of it too if I may say so). We're going to make a Fury, and eventually a Maria Hill to join these 2 eventually.

4819835970_e148ae9580.jpg">

4819213857_7b153f5847.jpg">

4819213809_1c9570034e.jpg">