MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tri-gate has put ther Predator stuff in stock. Personally, I'm not mpressed at all.

http://www.fortune3.com/SDS/Products-On_the_Hunt.html

Why didn't they ask you for yours? That thing looks like crap compared to yours.

I tried that way back wth some of my head sculpts. Needless to say, I got nothing back. Needless to say, I'll never send them any more of my hard work. As far as the Predators heads, t was made personal when I was sculpting mine and one of the owners messaged me talking smack about stealng my thunder and how they were already doing them. I guess he hoped I would stop but aqll t did was motivate me more to do the best job. Regardless, I think theirs looks like the Playskool version.

Tri-gate has put ther Predator stuff in stock. Personally, I'm not mpressed at all.

http://www.fortune3.com/SDS/Products-On_the_Hunt.html

Why didn't they ask you for yours? That thing looks like crap compared to yours.

I tried that way back wth some of my head sculpts. Needless to say, I got nothing back. Needless to say, I'll never send them any more of my hard work. As far as the Predators heads, t was made personal when I was sculpting mine and one of the owners messaged me talking smack about stealng my thunder and how they were already doing them. I guess he hoped I would stop but aqll t did was motivate me more to do the best job. Regardless, I think theirs looks like the Playskool version.

Nah the playschool version would be scarier than theirs.

They hate that the student has become the teacher. I love it though because I offered my skills many times and just got the run around bullshit.

Open your own one stop sculpting website & put them out of buisness.. They really have very poor customer service, I've emailed questions & nothing, zip, nada... No reply !

Onyx, come on man you would kill the competition. Plus everyone knows they are gonna get A+ quality when they deal with you.

Make it happen bub..

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I give to you probably the most difficult custom ever imagined. It took months of planning and engineers working around the clock to produce. The sheer awesomeness of this enormous achievement should not be viewed by the faint of heart. For your enjoyment I give to you, the one and only:

D-Man!

post-24214-1282102099_thumb.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I give to you probably the most difficult custom ever imagined. It took months of planning and engineers working around the clock to produce. The sheer awesomeness of this enormous achievement should not be viewed by the faint of heart. For your enjoyment I give to you, the one and only:

D-Man!

What made it so diffcult?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

D-Man!

What made it so diffcult?

cool custom... I think he was being sarcastic. DD from three pack & a wolverine head, I can see how you would need the most powerfull brains working on this one.

In all seriousness..u kept it simple, it came out pretty cool

I love the figure. I made one myself but used the TriGate head, as the mask was larger and as such more over the top like D-Man was in the comics.

Great work on him.

Brian,

Great work on the Colossus for me. I am on the fence for the yellow. I think i want the yellow on the legs (think instead of the metalic you want to do for yours that you paint that area yellow on mine).