MU Customs

DarthOnyx

TF Joe- I'm a huge fan of this look for Wolverine, and I think your figure definitely does it justice. Be proud!

Thanks. I'm quite pleased w/ how it turned out. Since it debuted this has been my absolute Wolverine Costume. X-Force coming in a close second (I've been actually thinking of redoing his horns to be more like the X-Force comic than the short horns he was given). I have the plans in the works for my Astonishing MU style Cyclops. Just need an extra set of Daredevil style legs, and to get an extra Pile Driver and Hawkeye set (both will serve functions essential to customs I have planned.

I hear ya! I'm looking forward to seeing how your Cyclops comes out. I'm totally mixed on the XOW one that I have.

I've got it all planned. I just need to pick up (well, find first) the Cyclops/Dark Phoenix Pack (I'll have two extra Cyclops figs as well because I'll be getting three of those just to repaint Jean into both the green outfit and the White Phoenix outfit). I'll take the Cyclops torso and hands (need the fingers posed to fire his optic blast :smile: ). I'll however use Piledriver's arms because it'd be easier than trying to dremel Cyc's gloves and trying to make them flush. And for the legs, I just need an extra pair of Daredevil style legs. Then paint away. Now that I think about it, I might do one of those extra Cyc figs into his original outfit.

Joe, I love the job you've done but, the neck is not my fav. That's not your fault. You did a great job though!

Thanks Onyx. Yeah, the neck is not great, but it does have his merits, especially if you pose him kind of hunching over while walking. Give hims a great skulking look.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So a while ago, I decided to make myself a Winter Soldier. This is what came out:

4925966062_529cf9f26c.jpg

Recently, I decided that I could do better. I saw what Hasbro's coming out with and decided that my preferences differed from what they're doing with the figure. So here's my 2nd shot at ol' Bucky.

4925966880_83827ab595.jpg

4925375471_6ba5933db0.jpg

Not super complicated. Mostly a Strike Team Wolverine with a different head and some added heigth.

4925967094_ebd423274d.jpg

So a while ago, I decided to make myself a Winter Soldier. This is what came out:

4925966062_529cf9f26c.jpg

Recently, I decided that I could do better. I saw what Hasbro's coming out with and decided that my preferences differed from what they're doing with the figure. So here's my 2nd shot at ol' Bucky.

4925966880_83827ab595.jpg

Worlds better than what was actually released, and good job on making that Wolvie body not so short. I just can't place that cybernetic arm, where did it come from? Looks sweet!

AWESOME, GUIDO!!! :biggrin:

I like your take on him a lot better also Guido!

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it! He was a lot of fun. I'm not sure if I should go ahead with the star or not- I kinda like it as it is.

Rocco- I saw a picture of Nick Fury not too long ago that kinda looked like this. It's crazy how many different ways the SHIELD folk have been depicted.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it! He was a lot of fun. I'm not sure if I should go ahead with the star or not- I kinda like it as it is.

Rocco- I saw a picture of Nick Fury not too long ago that kinda looked like this. It's crazy how many different ways the SHIELD folk have been depicted.

A suggestion if you do, get a G.I. Joe vehicle sticker thing and use a razor knife to cut a star from it. After placing the sticker on, put a thn layer of super glue over it to keep it from peelng.

I MADE A NICK FURY FIGURE

its so close to factory made and sealed check it out <br><br>

nick1.jpg

<br><Br>

i also made a youtube video with more photo and a FREESTYLE RAP ABOUT NICK FURY LOl check it if you wana ^_^

nice what did you use to make the eye patch i wanna make a nick fury with the strike mission wolverine body and an undecided head

Thanks for the tip nonetheless Onyx. Now here's my latest custom- Cable, 1 of my favorite characters. Even if his time travelling antics give me a headache. I've made a version once before, but like Winter Soldier, I decided that I could do better now.

Torso, left arm, ankles- Titanium Man

Head- Resolute Duke

Right upper arm- XMOW Modern Sabretooth

Right lower arm- Punisher

Upper legs- XMOW Movie Sabretooth

Knees/ kneepads- Showdown Thor

Feet- XMOW Modern Sabretooth

A lot of time was spent modifying parts and repainting this guy, and I'm pleased with what came out. I was concerned that he'd come out too tall (Titanium Man is large compared to most MUs), but with the parts that were used for his upper legs and feet, he's just a little taller than the biggish guys like Luke Cage and the Wrecking Crew.

4933138499_b824864342.jpg4933138295_739ce95fbd.jpg

4933732180_6aca5efdbf.jpg4933139085_2de883d86b.jpg

I MADE A NICK FURY FIGURE

its so close to factory made and sealed check it out <br><br>

nick1.jpg

<br><Br>

i also made a youtube video with more photo and a FREESTYLE RAP ABOUT NICK FURY LOl check it if you wana ^_^

nice what did you use to make the eye patch i wanna make a nick fury with the strike mission wolverine body and an undecided head

i sculpted with aproxie .it some how fit perfect but i was scared to mess his face up

yeah i saw one other guy do this so i thought id do it myself i didnt wana shell out 200 on ebay for a out of scale nick ya know

yeah i saw one other guy do this so i thought id do it myself i didnt wana shell out 200 on ebay for a out of scale nick ya know

I hear you on that!

Well, it looks like Second Coming has wrapped up, and what an adventure it has been, especially if you followed all of Cable and Hope's adventures in time as I did. I thought I'd offer up a pair of figures commemorating the event! I have made several Cables to date, but this one focuses a bit more on the recent look rather than the big shoulder pad 90s look.

Here we have both Hope and Cable in the 3.75" Marvel Universe scale:

053.jpg

035.jpg

063.jpg

051.jpg

061.jpg

Thanks for your time!