MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Professor Sebastian King had set up a base camp in the Himalayas while awaiting the rest of his expedition team. After a restless night filled with odd sounds, he awoke to find his two loyal Siberian Huskies , Zeus and Apollo were missing. At first he had assumed they had caught wind of a rabbit and given chase. However, it was now midday and the dogs were still no where to be found. Sebastian decided he best go find them before the rest of the expedition team came up and were startled by the dogs on the trail. The last thing he wanted was his dogs to be mistaken for wolves and injured...or worse. A few miles from camp he was surprised when what he had assumed was a large boulder suddenly rose in front of him, obviously as surprised as he was.

He stared frozen in fear. He could not believe the creature was real. A Yeti. It seethed through it's teeth at him while cocking it's head from one side to the other.

him1.jpg

him2.jpg

Suddenly, the creature reared back and let out an ear-piercing roar. Why could he not move? His brain seemed disconnected from the rest of his body.

him3.jpg

The creature leaned right towards Sebastian and Roared again. Why could he not run? Would that even matter at this point?

him4.jpg

The creature stopped. Seeming to calm while still seething.

him2.jpg

Oh no! Too late! No! No! No!

him5.jpg

The world goes black....

him6.jpg

I made this from the Halo Tartarus figure. Here's what I did.

Chopped off the mohawk and goatee.

Cut MU Hulk feet in half and Tartarus feet in half connecting the 2.

Sanded down the bicep bands

Sculpted teeth (mouth still opens and closes)

Added fourth fingers

Resculpted chin

Sculpted a but-load of hair & repainted 95% done.

Suddenly, the creature reared back and let out an ear-piercing roar. Why could he not move? His brain seemed disconnected from the rest of his body.

him3.jpg

The creature leaned right towards Sebastian and Roared again. Why could he not run? Would that even matter at this point?

him4.jpg

The creature stopped. Seeming to calm while still seething.

him2.jpg

The Snowman came out great. Wow!! I don't think I'll be ablke to sleep tonight.

Oh no! Too late! No! No! No!

him5.jpg

The world goes black....

him6.jpg

I made this from the Halo Tartarus figure. Here's what I did.

Chopped off the mohawk and goatee.

Cut MU Hulk feet in half and Tartarus feet in half connecting the 2.

Sanded down the bicep bands

Sculpted teeth (mouth still opens and closes)

Added fourth fingers

Resculpted chin

Sculpted a but-load of hair & repainted 95% done.

That ROCKS man! He came off very well. Kinda reminds me of the Primal Instinct characters back in the day.