MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My first run at casting. This is the MU Colossus hand. It was merely a test.

009-18.jpg

010-15.jpg

011-11.jpg

Is that a resin cast ?

Yes but it was just a test run. I'll post the good stuff later today

Now you're getting serious. When do we start the new toy company?

All in time!

well when you start selling the custom deathshead 2 and predators parts let me know too. those are some of my fav.'s

btw: in all seriousness how much would you sell a deathhead 2 "head" if you mass produce them?

She Hulk *Upgrade*

Ok she wasn't tall enough before, and she had huge shoulders. So what I did was I cracked her chest, and abs open, and then I cracked Bucky open. I then realized that the Bucky shoulders would fit better, and that RoC Scarlett's head would look better. So I switched them out too. Now she is 4 3/8" or 4.375" tall. She is now still a tiny bit too short at a 1:18 scale of 6.5625 or 6'6 5/8". Though at this scale should we be arguing about 1:18 scale 3/8"? Nah she's close enough.

So Hasbro here's how it's done:

recipe

HEAD, AND FEET: RoC Scarlet w/ new sculpted hair

SHOULDERS, AND ABS: WWII Bucky

CHEST, AND HIPS:MJ

LEGS, AND ARMS: Black Spidey

I like this...

She Hulk is one of my favourites, and when I think that they are all Hasbro parts, I feel we are lucky we have good custom makers here, but we do have Hasbro designers without too much fantasy... She only needed a new hair sculpt...

Thanks for the custom!

My first run at casting. This is the MU Colossus hand. It was merely a test.

009-18.jpg

010-15.jpg

011-11.jpg

Is that a resin cast ?

Yes but it was just a test run. I'll post the good stuff later today

Now you're getting serious. When do we start the new toy company?

All in time!

well when you start selling the custom deathshead 2 and predators parts let me know too. those are some of my fav.'s

btw: in all seriousness how much would you sell a deathhead 2 "head" if you mass produce them?

First I have to figure out how to do the hair so it is able to be cast. I think I am on the right track though. I may have to sell it without hair. I dunno yet.

007-33.jpg

006-42.jpg

B! you know i have been behind your growth all along, and you have taken that next step. I cannot wait to get some of these cast(s) in hand so i can seriously look at them. As we have talked (over and over) i know you are on the right track for your goals.

I really love that Frank head. That is one of your best yet.

My refined Angel:

New wings. Used the same system as the original. However, I used two Jungle Viper back pieces for the joint.

DSCN1419.jpg

Those came out nice, but you forgot to show the wings folded! Anyway, yours turned out better than mine, but then, I was pretty cheap about it. Had those extra Redwings from the Legends Falcons I already butchered, so I chopped those up for the Angel wings. Your Angel looks a LOT better! I'm embarrassed to show pics now, but I will take them anyway once it's finished.