MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my ultimate Punisher. Don't know why I keep making him I just keep finding good parts.

With the van

Even gave him a Bullet Proof vest

Comparison with my MU Punisher fix

Recipie

Piledriver Torso and Arms right hand

ROC Heavy Duty left hand and Legs boots etc.

Mu Colossus head

Vest, shotgun, and SCAR-H from marauderinc.com

Hope you like

Thanks Onyx, the Colossus head was inspired by your Cable (I looked for about a month to find a head with the right emotion). Just trim down the crew cut, round off the jaw line repaint and done. Now I need to figure out what to do with the left over Colossus body.

The vest is inspired by the Thomas Jane movie, and I always thought the Punisher should have a big shot gun and a huge pistol as well as whatever else he could carry. The SCAR is just a big mean looking gun. The SCAR is modular and comes with 3 different scopes and 3 different attachments to go under the barrel.

Where'd the wings come from?

That's a Legends Falcon variant, I'd bet my last fodder piece on it.

You're right. It was the Falcon variant indeed. Thanks for all the props guys. As for the folded in look, it didn't work out quite the way I had hoped, close but not quite. You get wings folded down, but not really folded in. It looks really weird. So that's why I chose not to do pics. May do so at a later date while fiddling around and maybe find a way to make it look less cumbersome.

If you want to cast something you can make money on, think about a Fin Fang Foom left arm and wing. I'd probably pay $20 easy for an unpainted copy of that
Thanks guys, right now, I'm trying to determine the best method for casting my Predator head too.

I may have that. Let me look.

Yeah you could really rake in some dough with that. I ended up paying $60 just for the left arm, and wing of Foom. Still kind of kicking myself for not picking up that End Hulk I saw about a year ago.

Thanks bro. I will get with you on it soon. Here's what else I have planned.

Skrull heads for those wanting to add to their hero bodies.

2 dfferent female Skrull heads

Super Skrull head

That's exciting for me to hear. If you do that, and the heads are affordable, I'll definitely be picking some up from ya. Yeah for pointless doubles becoming pointful!