MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, here we go with my unmasked Captain America. I looked for a Duke head and couldn't find one around town but found another Joe that happened to catch my eye. Hawk...from what series I have no clue...I don't follow the Joe line. I must say though, Joes and MU go hand in hand for some great custom possibilities. I used the head and gun belt from our friend Hawk and threw on the chocolate brown to the belt and some ivory acrylic to the hair and eyebrows....very simple i must say. I happen to be proud of this :/ ..second attempt at doing a custom MU. ENJOY!

Well, here we go with my unmasked Captain America. I looked for a Duke head and couldn't find one around town but found another Joe that happened to catch my eye. Hawk...from what series I have no clue...I don't follow the Joe line. I must say though, Joes and MU go hand in hand for some great custom possibilities. I used the head and gun belt from our friend Hawk and threw on the chocolate brown to the belt and some ivory acrylic to the hair and eyebrows....very simple i must say. I happen to be proud of this :/ ..second attempt at doing a custom MU. ENJOY!

That's a 25th Anniversary Hawk. I used it for my Reed Richards.

Real lazy custom here but I was playing around today with spare parts and put togethe rmy take based on a picture of him of the AIM Super Adaptoid. Gotta figure if AIM would want him to take on the powers of the most iconic of the Avengers.Here's a pic of him as well as the inspiration pic. Real simple receipe. Iron Man classic legs and head, SW Thor cape, AOT Thor hammer, Bucky Cap shield, Ult. Cap body and arms.

I got a new phone recently and decided to break it in by taking some pics of some of my latest customs that are long over due for pictures. Starting things off is my version of dare devil. He's made from a namor body/upper legs, dare devil head/hands/feet/lower legs, house of m spidey shoulders/arms. Fodder was used for the belt, thigh strap and club holster.

Good choice M1sF1t. The head reminds me of the ML Ultimates Cap that was in the 2 pack.

I got a new phone recently and decided to break it in by taking some pics of some of my latest customs that are long over due for pictures. Starting things off is my version of dare devil. He's made from a namor body/upper legs, dare devil head/hands/feet/lower legs, house of m spidey shoulders/arms. Fodder was used for the belt, thigh strap and club holster.

I really like how this turned out. Good parts-kibashing. I'm doing something really similiar for my Magneto. How'd you paint him? He's got a nice dark look. If I can do what you did with Mags, he'll come out great.