MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a new phone recently and decided to break it in by taking some pics of some of my latest customs that are long over due for pictures. Starting things off is my version of dare devil. He's made from a namor body/upper legs, dare devil head/hands/feet/lower legs, house of m spidey shoulders/arms. Fodder was used for the belt, thigh strap and club holster.

I really like how this turned out. Good parts-kibashing. I'm doing something really similiar for my Magneto. How'd you paint him? He's got a nice dark look. If I can do what you did with Mags, he'll come out great.

I base coated him flat black and did some heavy dry brushing with insignia red. it gave me a darker red look with some black shadows/lines.

Not a figure but hope this still counts as a custom since MU isn't turning out any sets I'm working on this ever evolving alley set til I can find some affordable actual sets for my MUs. It features alot of old WWE accessories as well as some old train accessories. Also are bases from Pizza Hut Xmen giveaway figures, glass from the Weapon X chamber, piece of WWE cage for a chainlink fence. The wall is cardboard of course with various graffitti including the symbol on the Circus of Crime poster{the Ringmaster's hat} actually turns. The window I created from the looks of the old New Orleans type windows with the bars. Look close in it and you'll see someone as well. Haven't figured out what to do with it next so if anyone has any inexpensive ideas feel free to let me know as I stated until I can actually get some sets, this one will continue to evolve.

Oh since I forgot to put any MU's in the pictures there is a MU Miss Lion in there for some scale reference. oops.

MU Astonishing Wolvie (thanks to inspiration from my buddy TF Joe)

I did the CL IM legs shortening trick he came up w/. Wolvie still seems tall to me but according to reference pics I found of Wolvie next to cap he's about the right height.

005-38.jpg

007-25.jpg

008-25.jpg

logan-captain-america.jpg

This is the resource I pulled his suit design from

Wolverine42-019.jpg

Glad I could be an inspiration man. He turned out great. I got mine posed next to Spidey, Thor, Cap, Iron Man, & Nick Fury. Did you by any chance score his arms with a blade, apply then wipe off black paint to get his arm hair? I have a beard stubble head and a non stubblehead. I switch between the two.

tilts my head ...nice deadpool what did ya make him from?

yeah, sorry about the sideways pictures. I'm not sure why they're ending up like that. He's made from all sorts of parts, let's see....

head - rise of cobra snake eyes

torso - roc doctor rex

arms - 25th wraith with hard master shurikens

hands - don't remember

upper/lower legs - 25th firefly/beach head (added a soft goods type holster from a roc shockwave figure to replace the hard plastic one that was there originally).

knees - 25th wraith

vest - 25th cobra trooper with added fodder for grenades and deadpool belt buckle

I'm working on that. Building my stock first...for the most part the transactions happen in PM for now. For now, I am only offering them to my friends on the forums. I want you guys to have the first chance to get them. Here's my FB promotional site. Please note that this Predator s only the First version. Many to come including a classic style.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Onyx-Phoenix...158313370872746