DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Custom Punisher

**None of this would of been possible or even look remotely good without Brymstone's Punisher head and vest he made me. I made little fixes to the figure here and there but is very much a Brymstone custom. I don't want anybody thinking I'm taking credit for something that I honestly don't have the patience or talent to do. So thank you Brymstone.

The first thing about this figure that I love is the head. I believe Brymstone used a Colossus head from the M.U line. I asked him to put the 5 o clock shadow on there because that is my favorite drawing of the punisher is with that kind of crew cut hair with the beard. Here is a closeup of the head.

Here is a closeup of the amazing vest. Look at how brilliant the detail is on the skull. It was hand painted!

Here is a custom leg holster I made for his pistol. I made it out of a TNA Wrestling Action Figure knee pad. It works really well and the gun fits perfect in it.

One of my favorite things about this figures is the way the boots and gloves and vest are all black but the actual bodysuit shirt and pants are this black with a purple/navy wash. The vest really made those colors pop and It looks exactly like the LA SWAT uniforms and I love it. It really makes him look badass.

Another edit I made to the figure was to the right hand. The guns would not stay in his hand because all the fingers were molded together. I took a precision straight razor and separated the trigger finger. It now goes on the trigger and the guns fit perfect.

This is easily one of my favorite figures now. Thank you again Brymstone.

-Dustin

The head is modded XMO Colossus head from O.P.P. I am glad you're happy with it.

Nice work!!

Thanks guys!

Here is a custom I received from Onyx. I absolutely love this figure and best part is I didn't have to pay the hefty price tag or wait at NYCC! Thanks Onyx!

5242585392_c321b92333.jpg

More pictures can be found on the O.P.P. Site. You have to sign up and become a member to view threads and pictures but it will only take a few seconds and is well worth it!

Thanks guys!

Here is a custom I received from Onyx. I absolutely love this figure and best part is I didn't have to pay the hefty price tag or wait at NYCC! Thanks Onyx!

5242585392_c321b92333.jpg

More pictures can be found on the O.P.P. Site. You have to sign up and become a member to view threads and pictures but it will only take a few seconds and is well worth it!

I so want one of these. A custom that looks this good, or the actual thing when they bring it back out in February. (if the rumors are true) This looks so nice.

And that Daken is superb. What head is that on him?

TF Joe that Sue Storm is brilliant. That is so genius of you to print out the logo on glossy paper instead of painting it on. Painted logos always make something look unprofessional....unless ur brymstone and you know how to paint a wicked punisher logo lol

Thanks. It's the same thing on Ben's belt as well.

The recipe is:

Standard MU female body (I happened to have gotten an extra Black Widow and swapped out the hands for Shanna so that she could hold a weapon, so BW got the standard female MU hands)

BW head minus hair

Hair from ROC Baroness V1 (removable glasses) with the hair trimmed somewhat (almost not noticable but in person the way I did it it does make a bit of difference)