MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here is my custom Ant-Man based on the Avengers: EMH cartoon design.

Another X-mas present for my son.

post-24517-1291957103_thumb.jpg

Recipe

Torso arms and legs Black Spidey

Head HOH Crimson Guard Fred

Helmet converted Full face Joe helm

Belt converted Joe belt.

Romulus:

I'm still making tweaks but...

Here are the rest of the Iron man pics with the brilliant Onyx Stark head.

The Mandarin Animated adventures version.

I bashed the animated version onto a comic WM base. (Got the WM for 62c from China haha.)

Marvel Universe scale Mojo painted by customwargamepainting.com. (From '94 X-Men Toybiz line).

Geeze guys! These all ROCK! I needs to bust out some more customs... Until then, though, I will live vicariously through your awe-inspiring creations!

Here is the A.I.M. air force I've been working on. Picked up 2 Cobra Airships for $8 at Target made some decals and done. I wanted to paint them but got lazy, plus yellow is hard to paint. The trouble bubble I found at TJ Maxx in the 2 pack with the ram cycle. Since it was smaller decided to paint it to mixed results. (wish I had some yellow spray paint) Some decals and finished.

here Is my Adam Warlock

DSC03135.jpg

I like it. Excellent work on the cape. I think that's a good choice for the head, bu it reads more like the modern Adam Warlock than the classic Warlock--which is this costume. I'd consider replacing it with the Captain Marvel head (or just the hair, I can't remember if Capt M has a sculpted mask or not.)

here Is my Adam Warlock

DSC03135.jpg

I like it. Excellent work on the cape. I think that's a good choice for the head, bu it reads more like the modern Adam Warlock than the classic Warlock--which is this costume. I'd consider replacing it with the Captain Marvel head (or just the hair, I can't remember if Capt M has a sculpted mask or not.)

Capt. Marvel does not have a sculpted mask, but his hair is sculpted to his noggin

I've been using Gung Ho as my General Ross for over a year now and decided to put his head on the Rise of Cobra General. Makes him taller and look more like General Ross. Just paint the tash grey and your good to go. I've been digging Red Hulk in the comics lately working with the Avengers and I think it's awesome that he's General Ross.

100_5570.jpg

100_5580.jpg

Customizers beware!!

http://figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=26158

It was removed.

What was that about?

a post earlier by Onyx

in the replies there is some bits of what happened.

Basically somebody posted images of one of Onyx's customs, pretended it was theirs and Onyx busted them. they took the images down.

I\\\'ve been using Gung Ho as my General Ross for over a year now and decided to put his head on the Rise of Cobra General. Makes him taller and look more like General Ross. Just paint the tash grey and your good to go. I\\\'ve been digging Red Hulk in the comics lately working with the Avengers and I think it\\\'s awesome that he\\\'s General Ross.

100_5570.jpg

100_5580.jpg

I did the same, but I just detail the Gung Ho fig

002-66.jpg

003-38.jpg

I gave him 4 "stars" since if I remember correctly he was a 4 star General, and gave him several of those pins over his left pocket, and the name plate over the right.

007-19.jpg