MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Here is my attempt at a Avengers: EMH Giant Man after fruitlessly training to find a Legends BAF Giant Man at a resonable price. Used a Icon Daredevil some sanding and painting.

Paints are a little sloppy but I was in a bit of a rush.

post-24517-1293171319_thumb.jpg

here he is with my custom Hank Pym

Both will be given to my son for Xmas as well as the Custom Zemo I showed a while back.

i am diggin that giant man... he's gettting baron zemo too.

lucky kid !

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'd be surprised what a bad ass Cyclops can be sometimes. I remember a cyclops miniseries that came out years ago that had him going around kicking ass and taking names. Even beat Juggernaut by ripping the ground up and making Juggernaut fall in it. I also love the Solo Cyclops episode on Wolverine and the X-Men where he was hunting for Jean and kicking Mr. Sinister's gang around. His fight with Multiple Man was epic.

Plus Cyclops created the new X-Force and put Wolverine in charge. Told Wolverine to kill and do what ever is necessary to get the job done. I wouldn't mind being on Emma's Leash myself haha.

I have had a great success in putting together my first custom, Cyclops, inspired by Legend's Astonishing costume, in his Heroic Age costume. I have only put a bit of paint on just to see how it sticks and if I should bother priming, but I say he is pretty cool.

He is a Namor chest, shoulders, thighs, feet and forearms with Black spidey biceps, lower torso and shins/calves. I have discovered my method to crack the body, heat and vice that SOB

Hey, what kind of sealant do you guys use on MU? I have my pewter sealant, but that won't work on plastic.

post-23030-1293202359_thumb.jpg

Cool look for Cyclops, funny to see how he'd look in the black and silver.

Cyclops is too much of an Emma-whipped dweeb to ever be in X-Force, though!

Genius response! Considering cyclops put xforce together behind emmas back. Another cyclops basher who doesn't like him because he isn't an angsty woman like wolverine.

okay guys here is my first try at doing a customs.

first, I did a fix for Mary jane basically just took the hair off of Black widow and put it on mary jane. I think it looks way more like her now then the original hair style.

mjfix.jpg

maryjane.gif

what do you think? i already got a use for the extra Black widow body here is my work in progress. (i didnt realise how hard it is to paint on a figure).

p1000233f.jpg

its May "mayday" Parker in her black suit! i have to try and add the black lines in the spider symbol, making straight lines is really hard!

spidergirl78medium.jpg

So, I got tired of waiting for the Black Widow 3 Pk. to get a Tony Stark head.

I was wandering through KMART and saw the TRON figures and thought the Sam Flynn body would make a great Tony from "Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes".

I wanted a head that looked like Robert Downey Jr. so I went to town with some Apoxie Sculpt. I also drilled out the center with my dremel to create a round light.

I'm happy with the result

post-24109-1293580169_thumb.jpgpost-24109-1293580179_thumb.jpgpost-24109-1293580191_thumb.jpgpost-24109-1293580320_thumb.jpg